How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

I need the ability to look at meeting more than 6 days into the future.

Please allow for the viewing of more calendar days for meetings to be able to manage meetings with members.

76 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Richard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Simon Hudson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So they have extended it to 2 weeks, rather than 1 week.
        Still not enough - I need be able to view an arbitrary time in the future (just as I can create new meetings).

• Roy F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can view Team meetings as far out in the future as you want from Outlook Calendar. I assume then you saying you want the ability to move forward on the Teams Meeting page, which seems reasonable, but unless that page is drastically improved, I prefer to use Outlook.

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Request: Allow editing of Microsoft Teams' meeting instances in a series all the way to the end of series for meetings hosted in a channel. Today we are limited to editing up to one week in the future.

Example: Create Re-occuring meeting every Thursday for 52 weeks hosted in Project Ignite - General Channel. Need ability to access meeting 4 months ahead to cancel week of Board Meeting, and 6 months ahead to cancel week of Thanksgiving.

Current mitigation would be to host these meetings as personal meetings created in teams, where you invite the users directly and not host in the channel.

• Khalsi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WTF, how can you ever come not to implement a calendar showing more than 1 week??

This is enough to make me stop using Teams now and forever.

• Felipe Correa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I created a meeting for my team that is happening in two weeks. I have to change it to another day now and I can't do a thing about it because I can only see next week's meetings.

This is awful

• Steve Minar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Additionally, I want to be able to view calendar items/meetings from the past.
        Current UI/UX won't allow you to view past meetings and change them, copy them, make them repeat.

Current UI/UX won't allow you to view past meetings and change them, copy them, make them repeat.
        Current UI/UX doesn't let you view more than 5 days in the future.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great. Currently, the 5 days includes calendar days, so if you check meetings on a Thursday, you only see those scheduled through Monday. If you work a Mon-Fri schedule, this gives you a very limited view of your meetings.

• Paul Berman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a bug with the new "day view" where canceling a meeting from a future date will bring the day view back to today's date, instead of the expected behavior of staying on the same date being edited.

Also, day view should have an actual calendar to go more than 7 days into the future.

• sean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And also meetings that have finished. It is very frustrating that you cannot see a meeting that finished a few minutes ago to get some information

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is really annoying that I cannot see meeting scheduled for more than 5 days into the future. How am I meant to manage meetings?
        I need access to the full calendar.

• It Manager commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Once I have scheduled a meeting, in the web viewer I can only see it if its with in the three days, I would like to be able to see all

Feedback and Knowledge Base