How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

snooze notification

Allow a notification or multiple notifications to be snoozed x number of minutes. Sometimes it's not possible to reply to a message right away, so having the ability to snooze a notification for 10 minutes for example was a very useful feature of slack, so that I could snooze the notification and be reminded of it at a more opportune time. Giving a range of snooze times is also super handy for accomplishing this, as well as the ability to resnooze for subsequent periods. For example on slack you can snooze a notification for 20 mins, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, or 24 hours.

61 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jeramy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • dstones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea, in general, but would like to offer an expansion!

I would like to be able to snooze notifications from any specific team for a period of time.

Example: There are some teams I'm a member of where folks ask out for help. Without seeing notifications from that team, I'm rarely going to hop into that team to see where I can help because I'm busy with other things. I'd like to get the notifications on a normal basis, but when I'm diving deep into something I want to be able to snooze notifications from that team for x hours because I'm too busy to respond to casual help requests.

Thoughts? Should I create a separate request?

Feedback and Knowledge Base