How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Multiple accounts should be available on mobile apps

Multiple accounts should be available for login to ensure updates could be seen for all valid accounts on teams

175 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    working on it  ·  Warren responded  · 

Great, news… this item is now actively being worked upon! I just want to clarify that the multiple accounts is moving along for mobile.
    (Desktop will have a separate timeline and will come later.)

I will share more details as we get closer to the release of this great feature request. :)

-Warren

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ismael Moustafa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way just to be logged into multiple accounts? My corworkers have a drop down that shows multiple accounts and I have no way to make this dropdown appear.

• Shawn Keene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a member of teams in at least 4 separate Office 365 tennants/domains. I absolutely need this functionality. On desktop I'm using Chrome profiles but on mobile there is no real way to accomplish this

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looking forward to this one, I have my corporate o365 account, and then my family uses an o365 tenant - will love having both in one app.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great news, really looking forward to this on my Windows phone!

• Brady Bagwan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Warren, this feature exists on OneDrive and Outlook. This is the same request as the one with 4,500+ votes for allowing this on desktop. Can you raise this with the Teams product management team?

• Kawabata Yoshihiro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I want to use multiple accounts on my Microsoft Teams apps like mail.

At mail, I'm using multiple accounts as my family member and as our company member, and as a member of our partners company.
        Like mail, I hope to use Microsoft Teams app with multiple account at same time as my family, as a member of our company, and as a member of our partners company.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Teams used in:
        - company I work for
        - non-profit I'm a member of
        - family business
        and I'm missing updates :'(

• Dudi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1(x1,000,000) for that one.
        As consulting company helping to implementing Teams we actually can't access several teams (different tenants) at the same time on the native apps (iOS and Mac).
        While we can use Chrome users for that it won't work for calls and video chats as these are still not implemented on Chrome nor Safari on Mac OS.

For iOS (iPhone & iPad) this situation is even worse as you are not allowing us to use the web app version and forcing to use the native app.

Please help us with that....

• Sanjeev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unable to switch accounts on the iphone app - using own and as a guest with a customer

• Tony Nunn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the desktop client, this feature is available. Giving the ability to see chats within other teams you are a member of. Specifically if you are a guest member of another team.

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I use Teams at work and a class have at night. I should be able to access and receive grime both at the same time throughout the day.

Feedback and Knowledge Base