How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

youtube tab only enables one video per tab

I like that we can add a YouTube tab, but would like to be able to add multiple videos in one tab.

Creating one tab for each video creates too much tabs, and therefore it gets confusing for users

22 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mariel Haddad shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, in order to use this in education, we need to be able to keep the number of tabs to a minimum. To use Teams as a blended learning environment, video tutorials are a key feature. But having to create a separate tab for each YouTube video makes this more confusing than necessary.

• lance commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If not multiple videos, how about a Channel? We want our company to adopt teams, and the fact that it has a huge youtube presence with multiple channels that cannot be added to teams is a problem. For our group within the company, streams is good and you can assgine a streams channel to a tab

• Jay H. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am trying to create a video list for Autocad Civil 3D training. I attempted to get around the large amount of tabs issue by using the Wiki page to create an organized link list to the tabs, but instead of going to the youtube video tab, it takes you to the conversation post. If you chose not to post it, it takes you to conversations anyways but without a post to select... back to using the website tabs until this is fixed.

• Marius DT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes agree having multiple videos in the tab - in our case we research products and would prefer to build up a library of videos with comments and some form of ratings column

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.