How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Gantt view for Planner Tasks

When using The planner tasks TAB, we would to have the possibility to have a gantt view of our planificated tasks

443 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nico shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

46 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gantt is from my point of view maindatory in calendars and for tasks. The only way to have a real overview

Really frustrating having to look at other software and then import planner tasks to another program just to see gantt charts.

• Don King commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need this asap, having trouble getting buy in from project teams without it. Planner is only have the solution I need right now.

Gantt across plans also for overview of overall task schedules, like a calendar overlay in outlook where you can select different plan to overlay schedules.

I also keep getting requests from customers for this. It would be a very welcome feature indeed...

• Doug Powell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This can be useful. Of course, Gantt implies start dates, durations, and task interdependencies. Sounds like a waterfall chart rather than a scrum.

• Lakelyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Echoing those below - we need this as soon as possible, otherwise the Planner is not going to be an effective tool. Additionally, being able to view this in a Modern SharePoint that it is linked to is also a must for communcation and collaboration on projects.

• Alexander Ashton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our whole team has been asking for this, the planner sections are pretty much useless without this.
        If it's not possible in the short term, what about some way to add dependencies to tasks? i.e. A task can be scheduled for completion 4 days after the completion of another task?

Completely agree with comment below: please intergrate a gannt chart in ms teams/planner. for our team it is a daily tool. went managing multiple projects at once 20-30 this is an ABSOLUTELY MUST! Thanks

guys please intergrate a gannt chart in ms teams. for our team it is a daily tool. if we want to have a single solution for teamwork, than that is absolutely a must!! THX and i hope the implementation will be soon!

Planner is indeed almost useless without the Gantt chart view ! Please implement it in Teams, that shouldn't be much of a hassle for MS developers...

Would really like this feature in Teams, instead of having to explore other solutions.

I am desperately looking for this functionality. Using external files for planning, does work as well, but is really sub optimal!

Gannt view for multiple projects, for multiple teams with additional functionality of filtering per project/per asigned person/ per generic task category. This would be of most value.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base