8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Jamie Thomson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Add connection to Microsoft new To-Do list function" is a bit vague, doesn't really state what you actually want to happen.

Like Mike Glue (below) I personally would like to be able to add something to my To-Do list based on a message within Teams

• Ian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a lot of Teams and a lot of Channels as well. In the Channels there are chats with requests for responses from Team Members. Some require research before replying and some are long replies that I don't have time for right at that moment. Chats continue in the background and roll off the screen on return. In the top right of the conversation message it would be great to have 'My To Do' or 'Action needed' option. It would then be nice to be able to have a list of To Dos that I can click on and link directly to the conversation box needing my reply. And a way to show completed that removes from the list of To Dos.

• Oliver Lynch-Bell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree that this is needed, to really work well a link would also be needed between To-Do and Planner so that you can see all your tasks in one place.

• HD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We currently make our own to-do lists in channels all the time but having the actual app built-in would help us better keep track of what is actually done & what still needs attention. Thanks!

• Mike Glue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that this is important at an individual level as well. In other words, I don't want to just integrate To-Do's at the team level, which I also want, but I need this at a person level as well, so that for example I can copy a message to a to-do that appears for me only.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.