How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

A way to export planner

It would be nice to have a way to export a planner bucket. Maybe to something generic, like CSV? Or something easy to interpret?

77 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Rudy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a link to the “secret “ ms flow way to export planner to excel ( and then publish back to planner when mass changes are needed)??

• Benjamin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, indeed! Planner is helpless, if I can't export a bucket list to CSV, Excel, pdf etc. Should I switch to trello / Jira instead of using Microsoft products or ist there a feasible solution right now, which is not self-explanatory to the user?

• Christie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be extremely helpful for those who use different applications for their "to do" lists. This way they can plug in the information into whatever they use.

• Alan Barker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guest access works only if the guests have Office 365. For our users that don't, there's no way for us to print or export the tasks to take to a meeting or display for a presentation. At the moment we're left with trying to keep Planner tasks synced up with an Excel spreadsheet for reporting and meetings.

• Tobias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would indeed help to manage talks with management that are not "that" much into Planner and/or Teams...

• Phil Lepanto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to get my organization using Teams more, but I need a way to portably communicate status and breadth of tasks. Ideally, some type of grid layout that be a little bit more dense than the card system.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.