How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Calendar Tab

Would love to have a Calendar tab to allow those in the same team to view each other's availability and whereabouts. Would make it a lot easier to create appointments/meetings.

294 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Martin KiddMartin Kidd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like a calendar tab just to be able to add in a calendar from Outlook or SharePoint, even if it's not necessarily the calendar for that team but another shared calendar available within the company.

• Ian BennettIan Bennett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe team calendars could be integrated with the Meetings item on the left hand side? Each calendar could be listed and selectable on/off. Its always nice to have one place to go to see what's scheduled for the day.

• Ian BennettIan Bennett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. One of the problems with using a website tab for this is you get the group header and menu items (Conversations, Calendar, Files, Notebook, etc) which is superfluous so takes up space unnecessarily and may cause confusion.

• NikrampiNikrampi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really nice idea, I would really use the Team Calendar (coming from corresponding Outlook Group)!
        It would be awesome to have new calendar view with integrated Planner tasks due dates.

• Jennifer McKinneyJennifer McKinney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As we increasingly use Teams for our projects, we find that having an integrated calendar that allows tasking and managing tasks to be more and more important. Unfortunately, planner does not do this well in our opinion.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be helpful to be able to add an editable calendar to our channel as a team tab.

• ZaneZane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create a native Calendar tab. I am able to create a Calendar app in the Teams sharepoint site and embed it in a Tab as a WebSite tab but that could all be automated with a Calendar tab.

• MatthewMatthew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Something huge that is missing is a group/team Calendar as a tab. I guess I could just pull in a website but I think it should be more natively integrated.

Feedback and Knowledge Base