How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Add the ability to " Quick Print " a file without having to download or open in sharepoint

I want to have the ability to print a file without having to download it or opening Sharepoint. A "Quick Print" option would be 100% great

581 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cesar Delgadillo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Warren responded  · 

The feature team is still digging into the details of this item. I don’t have an update yet, but all your feedback and votes are shared with the feature team every month.
    I’ll keep pushing this item and hope to have more details soon.
    -Warren

110 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rob Turley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Direct print (Wiki/Planner/Schedule/Conversations) is essential for maximizing productivity in teams.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to have a print function for the board/tasks you have would be great. I know Monday.com do a print function that prints out a todo list as such.

It should not be necessary to take 2 or 3 steps when only one is needed. As a new user of Teams, I'm surprised at this limitation

@Warren is there an update on this? Our 20,000+ business has migrated to Teams and not being able to print directly from the application is a bit infuriating - it's a key element that should be included as soon as possible.

Is there any news on this possibility to print egg a PDF without having to download or open in Sharepoint. It is a showstopper in our business to user Teams!

geez guys.. isn't this a no brainer? How can you possibly think that this tool can be called a product if you can print a page from it? We are creating wikis and many other pages which we would like to print occasionally. This is not a desirable feature. It is a rudimentary required feature!

Considering switching to this product. Print is a deal breaker. Must be able to print.

• Terry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The print feature should be easy and automatic. This is frustrating to many groups using teams.

Leadership is not that happy they can view .pptx in Teams (albet without clear "forward" and "back" buttons") but then cannot print what they are seeing without expending 15+ more seconds to open somewhere else.

Warren, thanks. I can't believe there is no print option. We just rolled it out, and took our documents off the server. It never occurred to us this would not be an option. It makes no sense. Please add!

• Dawn Sherwood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We just rolled out 365 and we're also surprised there is no print option directly for teams. Looking through these comments It seems this has been a request as far back as Spring of 2017. Is this something that is in process?

• Diego commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi everyone,

Our company is ready to roll out TEAMS but never imagined that there would be no print option, especially for the chat.

Really hoping a print option is added shortly

• Enid Roberts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would save so much time. Even though we try to be paperless there is always something that needs to be printed.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base