How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Meeting tab not available

The meeting tab is not available in my company.

25 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jihye Eom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I created exactly same meetings for 2 different time zones and the same audience. One shows the meeting note tab, and the other doesn't. Can you please prioritize fixing this? Thanks

• dale maytham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please can Microsoft resolve this. Funny that this isn't supported for on premise, yet does work if you run exchange 2010 internally but not 2016. This feature is essential to swapping from skype for business.

• Jorge Villafuerte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this problem solve? Is happening for me too, I am the administrator, and everyone else has the Meetings tab and the Schedule meeting feature but not me

• Bjorn JA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you working in an hybrid environment?
    It is stated that this could be the problem but there seems to be a workaround into this problem.

• Jstephens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anyone fixed this yet? Its kind of a critical feature. Otherwise just use skype and share files on sharepoint.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Disable the option "Chat with Skype for Business" in Notifications tab. Restart App. Have fun.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't have it on my desktop app, but others in the organization do... and I have full Admin rights?!? I don't even see an option to enable or link it. I did confirm that the add-in for Outlook to link to Teams is there and active, so I don't know what is going on. I want to have the meetings in Teams, as that is a big part of the advantage for me...

Feedback and Knowledge Base