How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Add ability to print and/or export a wiki page.

Provide the ability to print and/or export (Word, PDF, etc.) a wiki page(s) that is created under a Team's channel page.

1,025 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Eric Nelson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

143 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow us to print or export the wikis otherwise we are putting all that information in to an area where we can't get it out. Very frustrating and therefore people avoiding using wikis

• Tudor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd also like to highlight the need for the option of exporting a Wiki. Without it, information is locked in and we tend to develop local guides advising users to AVOID using Wiki... That is really a mark of failure for a potentially very useful tool.

• Evan Trimby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for the ability to export wiki pages. In addition to the listed formats markdown and restructured text should be supported.

• Tracy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amazing there is no way to do this yet, seems super basic. Please let me know when it's functional.

• Ankush commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to export the Wiki is critical, especially since there seems to be no way to back it up otherwise or track who edited what.

• Henrik A. Schultz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorely missed. Coming from Nuclino, this wiki feels rather limited. Hos useless is it to gather minutes of meetings, or indeed any kind of documentation, in a wiki that won't let you share it as a document of some sort - or print. At minimum, one should be able to export to PDF.

• mayk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need an offline copy of the wiki quarterly as emergency backup. Wiki alternatives in Office 365 which are exportable are harder to use and thus less likely to be kept up to date.

• James Collins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everything is sooo needed, from almost all microsoft tools. Unfortunately, you and I are locked down to use these.

• Richard Washington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The team has just created a fairly large wiki for a report. Now have no sensible way to export it to Word / PDF etc. We would find this feature very helpful.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just had a user ask to print a wiki page. printing from web only prints part of page within viewport, copy-pasting wiki into word doesn't paste graphics/images. if we can't export a wiki then it's pretty useless

• Annie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this will really be helpful to have. i have to keep re-creating a wiki if i want to move it from a channel or share with another team.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base