Mobile App - additional search functionality
Updating this topic to reflect that the focus is now on the additional search functionality since the other pieces of the original request have been completed.
Here is the originally summary below:
Items 2, 3, 4, and 5 have been completed and released.
1) universal search function for files, messages, chats, and groups
2) directly send invite to join teams, instead of chat only option
3) ability to create new team, project, or group
4) view calendar/schedule inside app
6 commentsComments are closed
Kim Hyungki commented
1) I think it is best to search in each chat room.
Create teams and add users similar to slack
I think it's all. Adding/inviting someone to a team and being able to manage team members via mobile.
Martin Schmidt commented
Basically, have feature parity with the desktop app. I would also be able to add bots from the mobile app.
Ravi Kumar commented
Atleast the option to create new teams shd be given on the mobile app
Martin C commented
I think what you're saying is make the mobile app the same as the desktop app! I have a Samsung Tab S3 which is a hugely powerful Android Tablet, quite capable of running a fully featured app - perhaps there's an argument for a lightweight app for a phone, but I'm sure my Pixel can also deal with a bit more processing.