How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Dynamics CRM integration

Link the task with CRM dynamics enabling the creation of service activities, tasks, meetings directly from the planner/wrike... etc

41 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Timothy Meredith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More than any of this I wish they would have integration for Teams VoIP/voice to lookup records in dynamics and provide call popups. This is critical functionality missing from Teams that was present in Skype/lync for over a decade.

• Gary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be good to see dynamics tasks and appointments (using regarding field) to link to the relevant team. Also seeing these activities in the relevant team planner view would be great.

• POC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea! Currently, It integrates with customer support tool (zendesk), but not with Dynamics.

• Jay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A connector is a nice start, but that is only on the Teams side -- and even there it would be great if we could add a Dynamics tab in Teams.

But we should also be able to use a Teams channel in lieu of Dynamic's activity feed. That is already possible with Yammer.

People at my firm want one chat-type solution to pay attention to, not three or four (i.e., Team News in SharePoint, Activity Feed in Dynamics, IMs in Skype for Business, Channels in Teams, and Conversations in Yammer). Right now, the only solution that really interoperates with SharePoint, Dynamics, Teams and Yammer is Yammer. It would make sense for Teams to become a universal chat/messaging/feed that can be incorporated into all platforms that firms use regularly (SharePoint, Dynamics, SFB, Outlook, Yammer, etc.). That way, no matter which environment you are operating in, you will see the same chats/messages.

When my firm adds a new account in Dynamics, an O365 Group is created in SharePoint. We then use that Group to set up a team in Teams. Why is Yammer the only chat/messaging option that can be accessed in SharePoint, Dynamics, and Teams?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are currently using the Yammer connector which nicely integrates with the social pane in Dynamics CRM/365. Would be awesome if teams would connect to Dynamics in the same way.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

being able to relate team conversations with Dynamics is important and there isn't a connector to Dynamics CRM at present.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.