(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Yehuda Grossman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that seeing the next month's worth of meetings would be good. Also I need to be able to amend my Director's meetings (I'm a PA), but even if I am made an owner, I still can't edit the meetings he has created.

• J Childs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I frequently use a meeting placeholder to record the agenda for my departmental meetings. I was surprised to see that I couldn't modify this entry from Teams when it was initiated in Outlook. It had to be done this way because I was also surprised to see that I cannot set an appointment through the teams interface, I had to include additional attendees. Both of these items, with the ability to modify them from Outlook, and modify meetings/appointments created in Outlook would make this channel much more functional.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just go to Conversions history and you will see the meeting you setup in future and you have the option these to edit/delete the meeting

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed - I've scheduled a meeting in teams for a week ahead but can't get to the meeting to add attendees or amend agenda.

Similarly I'd like more synergy between Outlook Meetings and Teams Meetings - why can't I update Teams meetings from Outlook and vice-versa. They must use same underlying calendar functions

• Matt Shafer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems like a bug. There is an option to edit a teams meeting but when you attempt to do so, you can't save the edits. This is basic functionality. and yes I've checked and I'm on the most recent code.

Hello,

Has there been any development on this case? I am facing the same issue where I cannot edit the recurrence details of my MS Teams meetings when the date has passed. In Outlook Calendar this is greyed out-its a big oversight if you ask me and needs to be resolved. Plus we must be able to have a complete view of meetings for atleast a year, not only a week!

I cant see meetings more thant 4 days ahead. I need to see all my meetings so that I can cancel, rebook and so on meeting that are further ahead than 4 days.
        BR Johanna

• Edmund White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for Anonymous' comment. I need to adjust a meeting instance in a recurring meeting but can't through outlook and can only in Teams a few days ahead.

Agreed - Why is there no way to navigate to a full month-view of Teams Meetings? I need to modify something I just made but because it's more than a few days away, I can't find it or edit it. If I go through Outlook calendar to the item, I seem to be an "attendee" so I can only decline or cancel, and i don't know if canceling it will remove from everyone else.

Feedback and Knowledge Base