Better integration with Twitter
Better integration with Twitter.
For example, when creating a connector for Twitter.
I would like to have an easy way of selecting all the people I follow instead of adding them one by one.
Chris Ayers commented
Simple request - Please reinstate the Twitter connector!!!
Teams Twitter Connector has been retired
We retired the Twitter connector from Teams on February 21, 2020. If your organization enjoyed using the Twitter connector, we recommend using Microsoft Power Automate for integration. We apologize for the late communication and any inconvenience.26 Feb 2020
MS publish Teams updates via Twitter, but I can't subscribe to them ??? Why???
I have two requests:
* The ability to set the bot to "read only" mode. Having the "retweet" and "like" options available on every tweet is just a recipe for a disaster in most use cases.
* Streamline the extra text so I can read the entire tweet from the channel or notification. I shouldn't have to be hit another button to read a long tweet posted to a channel.
I echo the read only requirement. We do not want people retweeting from Teams using the configured account
1. Option to show full Tweet inside Teams.
2. When user clicks on a Twitter handle (e.g. a Retweet) it should direct to that handle’s page and NOT the Tweet on Twitter.
Grant Herbert commented
Echo the ability to have read only and NOT posting to twitter from the channel
Brad M commented
A read-only stream of Tweets into Teams Channels is needed.
With or Without login as previously suggested.
Steve Yuroff commented
I wanted to configure the Twitter integration to dump the #teamstips posts into a channel, but to do so requires creating a dedicating a twitter account to the purpose. Twitter can be searched without an account login: https://twitter.com/search?q=teamstips&src=typd
Niels B commented
I'd like a way to have the connector only pull info into the channel but not allow any channel members to *publish* anything to twitter. Pulling is a great way to have information flow into a channel where users can then observer/discuss but *publishing* to a corporate account is a much more protected function
Could we have a Tab dedicated for our social network feeds instead of having Twitter mixed in with the Team chats?
Sarah Lean commented
Allow users to connect with Twitter without logging in so they can see hashtag searches within the Team channel
Kristian Dawkins commented
- Long Tweets attached to content cuts the text of the Tweet short
- Tweets that take up 2 lines cause the "See more" button to appear for the bottom border of the "View in Twitter" button.
Could the "View in Twitter" button be optionally disabled? Moved to the white space in the top right of the card?