scott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

232 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have literally spent two ******* months trying to remove an incorrectly entered email address that now takes priority in the list of suggested contacts from a client computer. I have gone so far as to use MFCMAPI to remove the autocomplete record and I still cannot manage this stupid ******* list of useless ******* information. Who ******* designed this worthless ********? I am literally about to vomit I am so ******* mad about this. It's a minor, cosmetic issue, and it's the end of my clients life. I can't ******* do this this is insanity

I HATE SUGGESTED CONTACTS. I WANT TO DELETE THE EFFING THINGS. IF YOU WANT TO SHOVE **** DOWN PEOPLE'S THROATS, JUST MERGE WITH APPLE. THAT'S WHAT THOSE EMMER EFFERS DO.

• Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - it is unnecessary. Please remove it. Or set as optional.
    Thx

Terrible implementation. I have multiple former employees on this list and can't get rid of them. They no longer even have O365 accounts so I don't see how they have stuck around on Teams. It's confusing to new staff and a pain to have to explain it to them.

• Eugene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have people in suggested list who is no longer in company for few years and somehow showing them there. Company CEO wondering what they are doing there and ask to remove, has no way to hide them. They are deleted from GAL. Must be option for user to control this list, hide, remove.

• Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's an absolute **** waste of space.
    Why suggest contacts I've never spoken to, will never need to and people marked as on holiday?
    I'm perfectly capable of figuring out who I need to talk to myself, thanks.

Almost 2 years now that people have been asking for this, so I'm not hopeful. But at the very least, it would be nice if once I collapsed the list it would stay that way, as opposed to always expanding the list when I launch Teams. And it makes it the focus by default. I'd much rather be able to have the default focus be on "Recent" or "Contacts", not "Suggested.

• Frank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Indeed, remove suggested contacts asap. It's disturbing to see contacts on there who have nothing to do with the teams purpose and even contacts that are supposed to be hidden. No business case at all.

I don't mind Suggestions being there, but we need the ability to remove contacts from the suggested list, please. Thank you.

Seems like the intent is to provide some useful/practical way of finding contacts, so while the intent may be good, ultimately it is not helpful/useful/practical and even worse adds clutter, complexity, confusion to the rest of the app. "Beta" features like this should for sure have an on/off option.

• Aye Kay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please implement this. The suggested contacts algorithm isnt any useful. Distribution lists etc come up as suggestions.

Take the whole thing off together if i want to add someone on skype i will add them i dont need this stupid annoying feature

I have an employee who has moved to another company but his id is still there in suggested contact and another employee who has left company and his id is invalid but it shows as suggested contact.

• G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow us to edit suggested contacts in teams, it's kind of annoying that this conversation started in 2017 and NOTHING has been done about it!

Feedback and Knowledge Base