scott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

232 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Erik Surwill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Suggested contacts is a HIPAA violation waiting to happen. Please provide an easy way to disable enterprise-wide in Office 365.

• L.C. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree to remove this option that is no "add value". Thank you!

• Jeff B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please remove this useless option, or at least put an option in settings to turn off. 1 it is not needed, 2 it has no business suggesting contacts, 3 it makes the teams GUI even more cluttered and makes end users angry as they do not want it. Let the user have control of this option.

• John G. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove this option as I do not know nor interact with any of the "Suggested Contacts"

• Travis M Knight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need an option to remove/ignore contacts in the suggested contacts list. Also need an option to hide or turn off the suggested contacts altogether.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove suggested, they seem to be a random collection of someone I may have chatted with ages ago. Not useful or at least allow to delete the suggestion

• William commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove this or at least respect the Address Book Policy! We have DELETED users, completely deleted from Office 365, STILL show in this suggested list!

• DD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have employees that no longer work here and I removed them from Office 365 so why I am I still seeing them as a suggested contact. This is a feature that does need fixed or we will move to another product.

• mrr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Begging you!! Please let me delete people from the Suggested List. This is an extremely frustrating feature!!! Makes me hate the app and not want to use it.

• mrr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very annoying seeing someone I really do not want to see each and every day at the top of my list. Please please put in some way to modify or remove individuals or remove the entire list.

• Katrina Kairys commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix this asap. The mail app is useless if it keeps autocompleting addresses I don’t need.

• Stewart Campbell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't mind having a suggested list. It's just that the suggestions are people I never interact with on Teams. You should let the user edit the list (to add and delete people). Without that capability, it is of no value to me.

• Batman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very annoying seeing someone I really do not want to see each and every day at the top of my list. Please please put in some way to modify or remove individuals or remove the entire list.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Disconnect the suggested contacts feature in Teams. Annoying, agree with others that it populates with people no longer with our company

• BOG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another new user asking for this feature to be removed - Please give us the ability to remove the suggested list.

Feedback and Knowledge Base