scott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

232 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tristan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The suggested contacts feature is pulling out of date information from somewhere (delve?) - even for internal staff.
    That means our users get bounces when sending to our own staff!
    Remove this feature - or at the very least, allow us control (eg, update caches) so that it doesn't *break email*

• Jessica Knipl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the very least make it collapsible and stay collapsed until I choose to expand. It keeps reopening every time I leave the screen.

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why even ask? The default answer to the question "should we allow ___________"? is always "yes". Give the user the power.

As to this specific question.....of course the answer is "yes".

• Sam Eidam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove the suggested contacts, or at least have the option to remove single individuals from the suggested list. Many do not work here anymore.

• m commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or at least make it so that when you collapse it to get rid of the clutter, it STAYS collapsed when you come back!

• TRose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes - please either remove or allow for the removal of suggested persons. It's old and contains people I don't want to engage with.

• JC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yup, another stupid 'feature' that is a HUGE negative. REMOVE IT or allow user editing!

• Kevin Neufeld commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please remove Suggested Contacts (or provide a way to disable it).
    The so-called "Speed Dial" tab takes several seconds to load since it has to display a couple of hundred "Suggested Contacts" in addition to my "Favourites"

• Susan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

4 out of my 11 suggested contacts are no longer with my company. 5 of the 11 are helpful to see. Why can't I remove the ones that are not relevant? It's annoying each and every time I use chat, and I wasted a fair amount of time trying to figure how to remove them. It's this type of small annoyance that taints the overall product and makes me wish my company had chosen Slack instead.

• Lars Bo Wassini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 13 in suggested contacts. 4 of these are no longer in the company. I also have the CEO (!) and his secretary as suggested. Why?
    ... and 3 more I have never had ANY contact with.
    So - all in all - not very useful.

• KFJ. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The suggested contacts needs the ability to delete old contacts or ignore some suggestions permanently.

• Kari Hasbun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please remove suggested contacts. There is no need for this and it just gets in the way.

• None ofyabusiness commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Suggested contacts is useless. All but one of the suggestions I have NEVER communicated with and is annoying to keep seeing. It is taking up valuable screen real estate for the over bloated interface as it already s. A compact view is desperately needed.

• Jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are numerous ex-employees that populate in this list, and it's generating a lot of discomfort throughout the organization. There are many current employees asking who these people are (were) and it's making it look like our organization has a much higher turnover rate than is realistic. There should be a simple way to fix this!

Feedback and Knowledge Base