scott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

238 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Keith Calmes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very confusing our organization doesn't NOT want o see a list of names except if in same group membership. Most names appearing do not have a license for Teams

• Addison LeMessurier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As you can see from the previous comments, no one is looking for improvements to this. It is a useless feature that wastes screen space and is just one more thing we have to avoid accidentally clicking on.

There are no circumstances under which this feature could ever be useful. No one is looking for a third party’s (Microsoft’s) opinion on who they should be talking to within their organization in order to do their job.

• m commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

option to "discard" specific suggestions? I'd rather be able to just turn it off! I am constantly clicking on the arrow to hide the list so how does an option to discard people who I'm not looking at anyway help me?? I just want to get rid of the clutter all together!

• Daniel Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My goodness - it's really taken 2 years and 3 months to implement such a basic feature? Good to hear it's finally being worked on though.

• audrey campbell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good it is so frustrating having people and teams you don't know don't want to engage with popping up when it starts, what a stupid idea!

• Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Suggested list includes people who've left my organisation, and whose Azure accounts have been deleted.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow! You started working on it only 2 years after first suggestion has been made. The Road Runner would be so proud of you.

And seriously, there are TONS of ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL features waiting to be introduced for YEARS. Are you really OK with that?

Please allow a feature to remove suggested contacts. Absolutely no reason that we should have to have this

Please allow a feature to remove suggested contacts. Why keep indefinitely? There are dozens of reasons to allow users to remove contacts, no reasons to not have the feature and control for the user.

• thnthgrl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add the option to remove/hide a suggested contact, this is IMPORTANT! Like others, the user should have the choice to not see the name of someone who has caused harm to them in the past. Seeing a particular name in a suggested contact list gives me panic attacks and I should have the option of blocking that contact, which is available in most other social media platforms.

• BMC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I to agree this is un-necessary the option should be to add not remove.

• Paul Allard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is very annoying feature and, for me at least, is just screen clutter.

Please provide the option to remove it or have it default (and stay!) collapsed.

• Matt Linder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cant believe this is NOT an option, wait yes I can, look who wrote it.

If MS isn't going to fix all the half a__ options missing/broken how about open source teams!

• tammy t commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, last thing I want to see is name of former boss who verbally abused me on the regular. Get rid of it!

• BBB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems to have some kind of algorithm. The top 5 people appearing on my screen are the ones I dislike most.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.