Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lars Bo Wassini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 13 in suggested contacts. 4 of these are no longer in the company. I also have the CEO (!) and his secretary as suggested. Why?
        ... and 3 more I have never had ANY contact with.
        So - all in all - not very useful.

• KFJ. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The suggested contacts needs the ability to delete old contacts or ignore some suggestions permanently.

• Kari Hasbun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please remove suggested contacts. There is no need for this and it just gets in the way.

• None ofyabusiness commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Suggested contacts is useless. All but one of the suggestions I have NEVER communicated with and is annoying to keep seeing. It is taking up valuable screen real estate for the over bloated interface as it already s. A compact view is desperately needed.

• Jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are numerous ex-employees that populate in this list, and it's generating a lot of discomfort throughout the organization. There are many current employees asking who these people are (were) and it's making it look like our organization has a much higher turnover rate than is realistic. There should be a simple way to fix this!

• Erik Surwill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Suggested contacts is a HIPAA violation waiting to happen. Please provide an easy way to disable enterprise-wide in Office 365.

• L.C. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree to remove this option that is no "add value". Thank you!

• Jeff B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please remove this useless option, or at least put an option in settings to turn off. 1 it is not needed, 2 it has no business suggesting contacts, 3 it makes the teams GUI even more cluttered and makes end users angry as they do not want it. Let the user have control of this option.

• John G. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove this option as I do not know nor interact with any of the "Suggested Contacts"

• Travis M Knight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need an option to remove/ignore contacts in the suggested contacts list. Also need an option to hide or turn off the suggested contacts altogether.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove suggested, they seem to be a random collection of someone I may have chatted with ages ago. Not useful or at least allow to delete the suggestion

• William commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove this or at least respect the Address Book Policy! We have DELETED users, completely deleted from Office 365, STILL show in this suggested list!

• DD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have employees that no longer work here and I removed them from Office 365 so why I am I still seeing them as a suggested contact. This is a feature that does need fixed or we will move to another product.

• mrr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Begging you!! Please let me delete people from the Suggested List. This is an extremely frustrating feature!!! Makes me hate the app and not want to use it.

• mrr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very annoying seeing someone I really do not want to see each and every day at the top of my list. Please please put in some way to modify or remove individuals or remove the entire list.

• Katrina Kairys commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix this asap. The mail app is useless if it keeps autocompleting addresses I don’t need.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base