scott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

219 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • tammy t commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, last thing I want to see is name of former boss who verbally abused me on the regular. Get rid of it!

• BBB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems to have some kind of algorithm. The top 5 people appearing on my screen are the ones I dislike most.

• Walter Thompson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Until whomever's darling 'suggested contacts' is no longer works at Microsoft, we probably need some sort of a workaround. Isn't there a registry entry to remove it?

• Kat Seaton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many of the suggestions in my chat window are personnel that are no longer employed in the company. Many of whom have not been employed for years. (Many that were not employed with the company before we switched to office365)

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Both people showing in my suggested contacts are no longer with my organization, in fact, one of them left 10 months ago. The other only left 6 months ago. It's really silly that I'm seeing them appear there, it's a dumb oversight by Microsoft to allow this to persist.

• Tristan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The suggested contacts feature is pulling out of date information from somewhere (delve?) - even for internal staff.
    That means our users get bounces when sending to our own staff!
    Remove this feature - or at the very least, allow us control (eg, update caches) so that it doesn't *break email*

• Jessica Knipl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the very least make it collapsible and stay collapsed until I choose to expand. It keeps reopening every time I leave the screen.

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why even ask? The default answer to the question "should we allow ___________"? is always "yes". Give the user the power.

As to this specific question.....of course the answer is "yes".

• Sam Eidam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove the suggested contacts, or at least have the option to remove single individuals from the suggested list. Many do not work here anymore.

• m commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or at least make it so that when you collapse it to get rid of the clutter, it STAYS collapsed when you come back!

• TRose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes - please either remove or allow for the removal of suggested persons. It's old and contains people I don't want to engage with.

• JC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yup, another stupid 'feature' that is a HUGE negative. REMOVE IT or allow user editing!

• Kevin Neufeld commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please remove Suggested Contacts (or provide a way to disable it).
    The so-called "Speed Dial" tab takes several seconds to load since it has to display a couple of hundred "Suggested Contacts" in addition to my "Favourites"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base