Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

57 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Satish Pasupuleti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Theme choice is also lost on every refresh (Teams update) and system's high contrast theme. Although I use High Contrast theme in my system, I prefer Dark Theme for Teams and this changes every time I change my system's theme.

• Tim Black commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here, and I'm on Microsoft Teams Version 1.0.00.33658 (64-bit). I've been using the dark theme in Teams for about 3 months and am pretty sure this is a regression.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Theme setup is not stored. Each time when i login theme needs to be setup again.

• Brendan Batchelder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every time I restart the app, I have to log in again and reset my theme. The app should be able to remember my credentials, and it should remember my theme choice.

• Jamey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really appreciate it if Teams keeps the theme I choose after I log out and back in.

• NP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very frustrating when something as simple as your choice in themes does not get remembered and worse ,changes back to default at random times while using the app

• CW Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many apps have moved to inherit the "Theme" from the OS, so when I select the "Dark Theme" in the OS, the Teams app should have a setting that automatically grabs that info as well.

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.