Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

57 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Lyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If we had access to the source code this would have been fixed two years ago...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Proc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will it save the language preference too? I keep having to change it back to English from Portuguese.

• J-Mag commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When Teams logs me in using the default (light) theme, it is an accessibility issue, not a preference and the last update is almost nine months ago.

• Jurandi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems to be fixed. Can't find anything in the release notes regarding this issue. Can you confirm that a fix has been applied?

• Jurandi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great if this could be fixed in the next release. Because in Azure DevOps it's working fine.

• Joe Murray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft now deploys beta software as production, totally unfinished products, and even worse when it has bugs like this. Leads to hating the software

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news on this? Loving the dark theme in Outlook Preview, hoping that Teams doesn't fall behind.

• David Monk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a huge glaring BUG in the code and it's been backlogged for months. How can MS release such a buggy product and expect enterprise customers to just deal with the bugs? Who's running Teams development? My staff would be fired if we let a bug like this go for so many months.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 This is really annoying. Everyday I have to log in again because it never save my session, and in everytime I have to choose my theme again. I'm using the web version on Chrome for Linux

• Sam Thorpe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is pretty frustrating having to set the dark theme every time I have to log in. I've been tracking this issue for about a year now, hoping for a fix.

• bbbb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Neither theme nor language are saved. This is possibly the most basic program requirement: Save your user's settings. Not everyone uses "English (United States)" as their language.

Given how frequently Teams disconnects or wants a restart, causing the theme and language to be lost, this is very frustrating.

• Andrew O commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Getting the same with both theme and language. I can understand theme being pulled from the OS default, but where does it pull language from? Tenant? OS? If OS then what part, region, keyboard?

• Rocky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I log out of Teams and then back in, it goes back to the default lite theme.

• Allison T. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Chiming in. I set Teams to Dark Theme but it reverts to High Contrast on reboot. Windows is set to a modified/personalized High Contrast theme, if that's relevant.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.