How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Full Unicode Emoji 4.0 support

Please implement full support of: http://unicode.org/emoji/charts/full-emoji-list.html

137 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Fraser Pearce shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dariana Szykier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get a minimum of one inquiry a day from users asking for more/better emoji's. this seems like a no brainer for Microsoft to figure out and make available.

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is there no laughing or smiling emoji in the EmojiOne list? All emoji should be easily searched using the : and then typing the first letter of the emoji name.
        I'm OK to use the OS on-screen keyboard to select emoji on my Windows 10 machine but there's no keyboard shortcut to pop that up so I have to move my hand to the mouse and start clicking which makes it a pain.

• Ben Fuson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1) Remove the skype Emojis
        2) Add an actual menu for the EmojiOne Emojis
        3) Drop EmojiOne and support the standard yourselves

I cannot find the Emojis I need for business and development purposes.
        Typing :S looking for :smirk: autocompletes to the skype :S face, and I can't smirk like I need to.

• Francois LECRUBIER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sometimes the list includes only classic emoji, sometimes it includes memes and 'office drama' cartoons etc.
        It seems very unstable: sometimes I have a reduced list, sometimnes the complete list.

Feedback and Knowledge Base