How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Full Unicode Emoji 4.0 support

Please implement full support of: http://unicode.org/emoji/charts/full-emoji-list.html

178 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Fraser Pearce shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Virginie Gaudreault commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also make the full emoji list available in the dropdown menu...I don't understand why only a handful of them are visible in the menu while there are many more showing up when using the :emojiname: function

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why don't you at least implement all of the emojione emoji? Some of them are not available. Why is there grandma but not grandpa? Who made that decision???

• Dariana Szykier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get a minimum of one inquiry a day from users asking for more/better emoji's. this seems like a no brainer for Microsoft to figure out and make available.

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is there no laughing or smiling emoji in the EmojiOne list? All emoji should be easily searched using the : and then typing the first letter of the emoji name.
        I'm OK to use the OS on-screen keyboard to select emoji on my Windows 10 machine but there's no keyboard shortcut to pop that up so I have to move my hand to the mouse and start clicking which makes it a pain.

• Ben Fuson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1) Remove the skype Emojis
        2) Add an actual menu for the EmojiOne Emojis
        3) Drop EmojiOne and support the standard yourselves

I cannot find the Emojis I need for business and development purposes.
        Typing :S looking for :smirk: autocompletes to the skype :S face, and I can't smirk like I need to.

• Francois LECRUBIER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sometimes the list includes only classic emoji, sometimes it includes memes and 'office drama' cartoons etc.
        It seems very unstable: sometimes I have a reduced list, sometimnes the complete list.

Feedback and Knowledge Base