How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Multi-company groups

I really like Microsoft Teams, but i think it could be better working with people from any company using this app.

45 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Miguel Olmos shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anson Garcia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is where Cisco is hammering MS TEAMS at every webinar. They (Cisco) give demos galor on how MS Teams has to login to a different Org and you lose your phone and DLP. 90% of Cisco talks about how Cisco WX Teams is better is surrounding this one feature.

• Abi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree- It'll be great, if it was possible to creat cross collaboration channels and projects

• Tim Evans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really like Microsoft Teams, but i think it could be better working with people from any company using this app.

Escpecially when they are a Three Group Company like UK Broadband.

• RayO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. Compare with Slack app being able to support multiple separated workspaces

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here,

I've got 3 different companies, where we shared alot of resources, so would be great if it can be operate in different companies.

• Enrico Calzavara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work in a JV and I've the same problem. I can see people within my same company but not colleagues from the JV. It would be helpful having the possibility to join more corporate addresses into the same Team account

Feedback and Knowledge Base