How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

I want to use multiple Teams accounts at the same time

Original user posted:
I would like to heave this multi-team/tenant option within “MS Teams”, like in Slack. Currently I’m in four different organization. They’re using all office365, three of them now changed from Slack to Teams. I’ve to permanently login/logout to switch to the related MS Team. This is really time consuming.

Another user says:
We need the ability to sign in with multiple accounts. Many of us have several O365 accounts for various reasons (consulting, etc), and we’d need to be able to access teams directly.
This is not a federation or B2B scenario, but a case where new O365 credentials have been created in another tenant for us. The app today only allows a single signed-in account at a time and that’s a blocker.

SHARED CHANNELS ACROSS TEAMS
From a merged idea:
Please add support for shared channels which could be used in multiple teams. Suppose there is one company-wide team with multiple channels. It would be great if all teams within the company could include these channels or at least one of them in their own team. In that way you don’t have to recreate the channel for every team again.

9,699 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Joakim Atterhall shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

795 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Charles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had SfB taken away from me over the weekend telling me that I have been switched to Teams - Thank you MS - I used both, one for one client and the other for the other client... As Teams does not yet support multiple accounts, I have to log in and log out. This is sh1t when a client calls me on the account that is not logged in! It must be lovely in your little singular bubble MS... Not happy....

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes - Skype for Business has just been taken from us - now teams doesn't show my favourites from different organisations and I can't easily switch between accounts.

Need this feature ASAP!

• Jeremiah Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a consultant, this is a major source of difficulty for me, and I would highly value this additional feature.

• ezequiel a commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any idea when this will be released? Need this feature as consultant for different companies, multiple Office365 accounts

• Jeromy Grimmett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any idea when this will be released? Need this feature as well, as I run two companies both running 365 and Teams as our core communication medium....

• Arūnas Vaitekūnas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm so desperate for this feature!!! I have to use 3 different browser profile to get different TEAMS tenants running. its nightmare!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey @Alex... Can you speed that a little bit up? I am working with 3 Companys and this the workflow over 3 Accounts is horrible,.,

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with all the comments below - I need this urgently (IOS and Windows 10). In the interim, I have been using Franz which allows multiple TEAMS logons. I tried a couple of the other similar products but this is the most stable at the moment. In the short term it allows be to get round the issue BUT it's very memory hungry.

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To allow access to and switching between different teams is a major feature requirement before MS Teams can claim to be a serious competition for Slack!

Happy to try Teams again once that's working

← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40

Feedback and Knowledge Base