How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Multiple Screen Sharing Option

Allow multiple people to share their screen at one time, similar to how hangout does it.

648 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jeff Roberts shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Wasif SHeikh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this not high priority?? My work depends on this feature and skype for business had it. Why would one roll out a product that does not have all the features its replacing. Please update teams to include this feature

• Matt Kinsey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hard to believe this has been on the backlog so long and is not considered a high priority item.

• Umesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It really enhances our capability to work in collaborative manner.

• Dee Soule commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find it extremely frustrating that the move to teams was a forced move and yet you don't have the same functionality especially the ability to share multiple monitors during meeting sessions.

• Wasif SHeikh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

whose half baked idea was this piece of ….. why move from SKype for business to a half baked, half assed platform. I swear I have no idea why I stick with Microsoft when I should just go with google and use their hangouts....
    Microsoft... fix your platform just as it was with skype for business.

• djc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

terrible. this is complete deal breaker for us.
    Microsoft Teams? Lol. team work requires people to share.
    Multi user screen sharing is an absolute must and will force our team elsewhere.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should be useful to have this function when have meeting with customer to show different content

• Scott Quarmby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was shocked that this feature is not already included. A remote colleague and I are collaborating on a project. Please add this.

• Sally Beety commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a really useful feature - especially for coaching / mentoring new team members, and for remote pair programming activities.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I'm demoing a power bi technique or collaborating with someone on a spreadsheet it would be nice to have my work on one screen and their work on the other so I can compare. If I could share my screen to them and see their screenshare at the same time, that would be great, even if I can't receive two screenshares at once.

• Jessica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed - I came on line trying to figure out how to do this! This would be really helpful.

• RJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a block in working remotely with teams. Please consider this feature.

• Michael Akerman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Extra necessary for Live Events. Right now the only way to seamlessly transition from one presenter's content to another is to go to a video feed first to allow the sharing hand-off to happen off the broadcast (unless I've missed something somehow).

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base