How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Integrate the client login with Office 365

Integrate the client login with Office 365, similar to the integration of OneNote, Word, and Excel. This utilizes the current login information instead of prompting the user for credentials each time the client is started.

104 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Joe Gilland shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  Warren responded  · 

This request is now under review by the feature team.

Thank you for the suggestions!
-Warren

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • David Andersson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great that this now is under review! We publish some news with message cards in conversations, with the author's profile picture included. But, since working in the Teams client doesn't necessarily mean that you are logged in to Office 365, the pictures aren't showing - until you are prompted to login because you want to access one of the team's files from one of the channel tabs.

Of course this is not great UX. Please fix!

• Emmanuel LANDAIS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you are on a website by the navigator, and you have to log in, the navigator can remember the login and password.
    So when you integrate a Website (https...) on Teams, you have to log in every time you go to the application...
    And the text box to log in doesn't have proposition of log in and password in memory.

Can you make that better ?

Thanks by advance !

• SkyeF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ever since last week when Teams was added to 365 our existing desktop apps have been autopopulating the wrong username (.local). I've tried clearing the credentials but keep having the same problem.

• Holly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anytime I access a file from the Teams app, excel or word doc for example, I have to enter my login credentials. I've tried the remember me checkbox and it still doesn't work. Once you log into Teams, it should remember your credentials.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every time I launch Teams, I've to type in my credentials. This is not desirable, it should remember the credentials like Skype for Business and other O365 products.

Feedback and Knowledge Base