How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Support for planner charts

It looks like in it's current "preview" form, the planner charts that show the circular "status" chart, the "members" bar chart, etc. are not present. It would be great to have these back for each plan that's being worked on. Our Teams use these quite a bit. Thanks.

121 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Scott Spiro shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ed Redmond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Help page mentions "Charts" not available in Team View but are visible in "Planner on Web" view, where they can be added, thereafter they can be seen as "view-only" in Teams. However; Help then gives tabulated list to compare functionality in Teams and Web options... Charts are not even mentioned in this comparison table! One function given in this cf. list even has no indicators for Yes or No in the availability column for Teams or Web...!? Arghhh!

• neil natic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i couldnt agree more. So i went to planner to do it and you cant find it. You can create a plan in planner and add it to teams but that experience is terrible. This is a must

• JA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

without this the Teams view of planner is almost useless for managing tasks in a groups

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we have the same requirement anf feedback from our users

dashboard and grafik status about the plans
        my tasks over all plan a) in that team b) in all teams where a user is a member of

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding to this, it may be good to add a Tab for Planner/Tasks as a main category - because when working with a team, tasks is pretty much the main function. Currently the user needs to go into each Team, then check IF there is a plan added, then check the plan. There is no "My Tasks" roll up across all Teams/Groups. I think that Teams should ideally be a desktop facilitator for Groups. Keep them the same - currently this is too confusing and disjointed to roll out to our customers. We use it internally - but we will keep asking each other "Okay, how is this now linked to Groups/Planner/etc".

Feedback and Knowledge Base