How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Delve integration into Teams

Maybe I am one of the few, but I like Delve for search...
So I am missing Delve in Teams :-(

Either in the list that get exsposed when you hit "Files" to the left, would kind of make sence
recent/teams/OneDrive/downloads/Delve
:-)

But Delve is more then file search, you would like to use Delve to search/browse people as well. So it might be better to make a left-side tab for Delve.

Yes, I know you could search for people in the chat tab, but not very Delve-like experience :-)

85 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Stefan Palm shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Almost can't believe this doesn't exist already. Working with our comms team to create an internal community with everything that exists in delve. we already have the org appear in teams and can view people, why not create that extra link to allow others to find out more about their colleagues

• Tony Foley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From an knowledge management perspective this would be invaluable. We need to be able to search through O365 as a whole in Teams, shared onedrive folders, groups, teams, onenote, delve, etc

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the integration ideas suggested here, as well as the ability to create a tab for Delve boards, similar to what you can do with Streams.

• Christopher Grace commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If an internal user shares a OneDrive document, I'd expect to see it front and center when chatting with that person. Presumably we could then co-author it in a Teams tab, and chat along the way.

• msimone68 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to see the conversation/persistent chats available in O365 search/Delve

• Rockford Lhotka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My priority is that the documents in the Files tab be searchable via Delve, otherwise we'll have to outlaw the use of the Files tab to keep things somewhere they can be found and used.

• Stephen Kowalski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In particular, I like the additional information users can provide about themselves in their Delve profile. It would be great if that information could be displayed in a tab on their chat window and as a link to "see more" on the card that pops up when I hover a user's profile picture.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.