How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Integration for Microsoft Project

Enable integration with Microsoft Project to see a project timeline, work breakdown, schedule, and dependencies. Additionally, teams could provide notifications to members about dates in the project.

584 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nate Ellis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

64 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Martin Poulsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would really extend the usage of Teams in our organisation if Project Online could be integrated

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Please Please - I need a way to continue using teams and allowing our leaders to view the Microsoft plan.

what is the update on basic viewing for .mpp files ? do you have a suggested work around until this feature is enabled? writing guidance for a large PMO so would appreciate any updates and/or work arounds.

• Jason the impatient one commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How was this not one of **the first** MS assets integrated with teams? An AI chat bot? Yeah, we can do that. Allowing your project team to see the overall project plan in MS teams, no, we can't do that. In fact, we're not even working on it. But hey, we have a chat bot, that makes us hip and cool. Stunned at the lack of a practical vision for this tool.

Hoping this issue gets resolved soon - it would be extremely useful. Is there an ETA?

a microsoft product, teams, that doesn't integrate with another microsoft product, Project, that is a shame. I seem to recall that sharepoint, which seems to be in the background of Teams, needed an addin to use Project, so perhaps this is the same situation? When will Project be supported in Teams ?

• Raf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instead of adding more and more questionable quality 3rd party apps to the store you should really nail the Microsoft ecosystem interoperability such as this MS Project integration.

This would be very helpful. For now I will publish the project to project online and share through the team but a direct integration would be great.

Disappointed this is not a feature. How can I manage a project on Teams without this?! Planner is extremely limited.

Incredibly frustrating given synergies between project and teams that this integration is not already available.

• Leandro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please we need this feature, is fundamental to our team colaboration , will be truly apreciated

I was surprised to learn this was not already supported. Planner is, but how can Teams be the dashboard of internal communication without project management?

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A lot of other tools (e.g. smartsheets, wrike, Zoho, etc) have already done this. Two years later the fact that MS tools aren't integrated on this front is a bit shameful. +1 to the 'no brainer' comment

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base