Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Slack did here a very nice job; get the slack app from the windows store and stop using teams solves your pail!

This is one of my top requests. I use virtual desktops in Windows daily. If I have teams open on a different virtual desktop then the one I am working on I completely miss the notifications.

Lack of integration with Window 10 action center continues to be the number one complaint as we roll out Teams.

• Lucas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I came here to vote no on this proposal for the reason Ssssss gave below: the notification center is already cluttered with things that aren't usually important.
        That said, I see some good reasons in the comments for making the Teams notifications more persistent.

• Tony White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with others and this is a major complaint from several of my users. Just take a look at how Slack does it and do it like that. Slack's banner is almost twice as big as Teams' banner. Also, Slack integrates with Windows 10 Notifications.

Make this the #1 priority and get it done. Thank-you.

Any update? It's so frustrating to be receiving notifications even when the Do Not Disturb mode is on.

• D. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If Windows 10 is in non notification mode, I want to stop Teams banner.

• Seth Stokes-Leifeste commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not that there aren't enough votes for this or associated comments, so forgive my added comment (vent). I just finished emailing my coworker a profusely apologetic apology because he messaged me *six* days ago on Teams and I just saw his message. And the only reason I saw it? I looked down at my task bar and saw the tiny (tiny!) red dot on the icon and hovered over it to see "New Activity" or some such message.

So this has my vote! :)

• Damian Stalls commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Super critical, our company is already shelving Skype of Business and the notifications in Teams are terrible. If I step away I have to go to Teams to see what I missed. I'm too busy to go look for this.

• Carlos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is needed, I moved the client app to another Windows 10 virtual desktop and I was missing the notifications, I assumed they were going to be displayed on my current Desktop.

• Cary Schweitzer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will work so long as I have to dismiss the notification. I'm tired of missing chats or getting an IM via another client asking if I saw the Teams chat. I shouldn't have to keep randomly checking the application to see if anyone chatted at me.

• Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey! In Skype you could reply to messages directly from the notification pop-up. Please institute the same functionality in Teams. Thanks! ^_^

• James O commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If nothing else, if the system tray icon could change when there are unread messages or include an additional system tray indicator like Outlook does where there is new/unread mail, that would also help.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base