Planner Checklist

We should be able to reorder items in checklist without having to delete items

73 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Emmanuel Emerson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
we have this!  ·  Suphatra responded  · 

Thank you for this feedback! Fortunately, this feature already exists. Just drag and drop items in the order you desire.

Let me know if you have any more questions on this!

Suphatra

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. Stopped working last week. REALLY nice to have this option to reorder checklist items. Please bring it back ASAP. 👍

• DS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This just stopped working for me 2 days ago. I was able to reorder prior to that but currently cannot.

• Shane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to create 1 checklist in teams that I can use in multiple channels but is not affected by change in different channels.

So I have a stock checklist made in planner that I use in 3 separate channels but when I update the tasks in one channel it updates it in all 3. I want to stop that from happening, is that possible?

• David McKnight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@PlannerTeam please also include the functions you have already given us in Planner, and visible from the Planner web app. I want to be able to see a Planner Hub with graphs. I want too be able to attach files, links and comments. I don't want a Planner Lite as part of Teams; I want the full functionality -- and I am desperately waiting for the ability to add external users for collaboration. I know that is dependent on that happening in Office 365 Groups, but the sooner the better.

I'd love for Teams to be the hub for Office 365 Groups, but it has a ways to go. Let's not remove Planner features in the process. Please. Thanks!

• Planner Team commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can drag and drop checklist items to re-order them. We are looking at updating the design here to make the re-ordering a bit more discoverable.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.