How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Windows app should be in the Windows store

Even if there won't be a modern UWP app for Teams, the Win32 app should be available through the Microsoft Store so it is discoverable by Windows 10 users (that's where I looked first, with no luck of course).

228 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Rockford Lhotka shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is so confusing - Teams webapp, win32, android and iOS, even Surface Hub, but no app in native windows store. It feels MS doesn't understand what seamless should be - instead it is so convoluted and lacks any logic. Trying to buy-in into this ecosystem but it just keeps to show rookie failure one afer the other. Come on, hire someone who knows thing or two about strategy and customer experience.

• Brandon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This week has been very embarrassing.... I have been building a system around Microsoft teams for our organization, but this week I've had to borrow other peoples computers to show them how Teams works. Using the browser version on my Surface Go is not cutting it.... way to many websites don't support being used in frames, so I'm having to leave Teams to view any of our tabbed website pages. Please make another Microsoft Store version available ASAP

• Brandon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is devastating :( Why why WHY would they pull Teams from the Microsoft Store??? The store version should be the PRIMARY version. I just hope it doesn't take long for them to figure out the HUGE mistake ~:[

• Gordon Byers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the official advice for Windows S-mode users when you stop the preview app working next week?

• Ryan Morash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any additional details you can share would be great considering you are discontinuing the current PWA in the Microsoft Store next month.

• Kristian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any updates here? Would be great to deploy Teams using the Windows Store for Business.

• Asmit De commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any updates (since RS4 is shipping with PWA support)? We also need a share target for Teams in the share dialog.

• Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We haven't had an update on this in roughly 6 months, any update Suphatra?

• Charles Roddie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is terrible. "Coming to windows store thanks to microsoft edge". That does not count. What is wrong with Teams is that it is a webapp and therefore has terrible performance and memory usage.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Teams desperately needs the full app available in the Windows App Store. I need to be able to make this available to students and teachers but am unable to. Why are apps available in competitors stores before Windows Store?

• Ryan Morash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now that Windows 10 S is available and Teams is replacing Microsoft Classroom, we should be able to download Teams from the Windows Store so we can actually use it on education focused devices running Windows 10 S.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base