Jess shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

511 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use slack and one of the reasons against adopting teams is the custom emojis feature.

• Marc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature - it is sad that custom Gifs are not supported.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How am I supposed to express my feelings online without custom emojis?
    :sad_face: :rage: :headwall:

• Johann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Warren is it possible that we can shift priority onto this, from a client satisfaction point of view this could be a quick win.

Keep up the great work!

• Aaron Banister commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get onto to it. I want people to know I'm frowny face, NOT falling apart. The :( emote is ridiculous and I can't change it.

• Beth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

*COO announces we're replacing slack with Teams*. Every developer goes oh, okay, I'll just port my custom emojis and life will mostly carry on. they can't be that different. *no custom emojis*. All developers go back to slack. Company gives up on forcing Teams rollout because the only people still using it are sales and a few rando lackeys who don't know any better.
    ... Come on, MS. This isn't a big deal feature in terms of development... but it's a major satisfaction feature that caters to the very group of people that keep resisting your product... because it's not designed with supporting dev in mind at all.

• gfgfdgfdgfdg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And this is why people prefer Slack.... how are you planning on competing against them in a field which they dominate with a sub par product? The only reason we use teams is because we get it for free with our office no one would pay for it.

• Alex A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm extremely surprised that Microsoft Teams has not added this feature. I will go back to using Slack until this is completed.

• Vince C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You know what's sad? If they announced custom emoji's for Teams at Build this year it would probably have been the most talked about thing to come out of the conference. So if whoever at MS thinks this is a stupid un-needed feature I'd bet you adding custom emoji and announcing it at any of the MS conferences would get a standing ovation.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26

Feedback and Knowledge Base