Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sergio Saray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do this or add the 3 monkeys covering ears, mouth and eyes they are basic for human interaction in chat!

• Mark Sanges commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the one thing holding my team back from moving away from Slack at this point. C'mon Microsoft, this is a big one for teams that need to have some fun while collaborating!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How are colleagues expected to digitally understand my joy / disappointment / excitement / anger / sarcasm without a proper, up to date /giphy library. Lack of a /giphy function will lead to confusion, conflict, and ultimately.... WAR. In the name or worldwide peace, please add this functionality.

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the love of all that is holy, get this off the friggin backlog!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Migrating from Stride and this is a big missing. How is this not in Team yet? How many votes does it take for it to be prioritised??

• Christy Zurcher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously guys...you gotta get this in. We're having to move off of Stride/HipChat to Teams (which is now going to be company-wide) and I am not sure I can live without my extensive list of custom emojis...

• Tyler Jenkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let's get this feature elevated!

My team made the switch from Slack this past week, and I'm impressed with the feature list.

If custom emojis were implemented, I would have no qualms recommending this product to other developers, but as it stands it's hard to recommend.

• The Cartographer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

much like everyone else with the smallest amount of common sense....for the love of sweet baby jesus get this feature live LUL

• Law commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please elevate this feature. Slack eats Teams for dinner without custom emojis. I don't understand why this wasn't considered more important.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

Feedback and Knowledge Base