Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Doug Reed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I HAVE AN URGENT BUSINESS NEED FOR A JOHNNY UNITAS GIF NOW!

NOW!

BALTIMORE COLTS FOREVER!

• April commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our organization is making the switch to teams from slack. The biggest concern members have is the ability to add custom emojis. Slack has been a huge part of our culture, so selfishly, if Teams had this functionality, it would make the transition easier. Thank you for listening :fix-it-felix;

• Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My entire company's success is based on the ability to assign a custom emoticon to any given msg or project. The fact that this basic functional request can't currently be possible is a major miss.

• Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can personalized memes be added manually? the only reason I ask about this is i was scrolling looking for a specific meme and stumbled on one that had a racial slur in it. I can't imagine MS would be just ok having it there. Are all the memes approved by MS??

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let's get on this Microsoft@. Lotus Notes / Sametime has had it for YEARS.

My company switched from Notes / Sametime to Outlook / Team, and I can't believe Microsoft doesn't have this.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make this is feature ASAP, I was forced to move from Slack to Teams, and we really need the emoji support in my team! We use it for a lot of stuff.

Its been more than two years in the backlog, it's very laughable that it's not implemented yet.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21

Feedback and Knowledge Base