How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Include Office 365 group calendar in teams

It would be good to be able to click on a calendar button on the left hand side to get a view of the Office 365 groups calendar as you would in the calendar app. Good for being able to look and get a glimpse of what is coming up with the group. At the moment I have to go back to the calendar to look at it.

7,915 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brendan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m so happy to share an update with you! The feature team has let me know that they are working hard at this and are aiming for a spring time release.

Please comment below if you might be interested in testing or TAP, and include the industry, company size, and location of your org. We would likely want to hit a very wide range of demographics.

Thanks,
    Suphatra

598 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Charles Rube commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd be interesting in testing the group calendar feature. We're in evaluation mode and pilot testing. Total company ~350. Primary users 100 and pilot about 20.

• Thomas Klehn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We also interested in testing this Feature. German TV Network, 800 employees. It is essential for us to transfer our workflow to Teams.

• Will V commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there, we'd be very interested in testing/TAP for this and have received lots of internal demand for something similar from our Teams user base. Financial services, led out of the UK but with global offices in India and APAC - we have around 2500 Teams users currently.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would also be interested in testing / TAP. Medical Industry, global presence, HQ in USA/FL.

O365 Calendar integration through Teams is a hi priority for us

Suphatra,
        I would be very intrested in testing this feature in teams. Large Tel Comm, with multiple team sites set up..

• Sean Predith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Suphatra, I am interested in testing the O365 group calendar in Teams. My company is in the Telecommunications industry, approx. 40K users and located in the USA. We are currently in a TAP for other Teams calling features.

• chill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Happy to test this feature. Financial services, 20,000+ (~9,000 using Teams currently), North America tenant with global locations.

• Daniel Vasquez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good morning, we would be interested in this feature. Telecommunications, 30 employees, located in Phoenix, AZ, USA.

Yes. We would like to test this feature. School, 600 + faculty tenure and 3000 + student tenure. Australia and China

• Justin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We'd also be up for testing.
        Non-profit org. acting in education and exchanges on a global level (50orgs combined), local org in Germany with about 1500 users

• Yong Yuan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, we're very interested in testing. We are in the software industry with 100+ employees in China.

• Erik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the update! Very keen to test. Consluting company in Sweden, 25 employees.

• Thom McKiernan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, we'd be very interested in a TAP. We are in the UK hospitality industry (hotels and restaurants) with 40,000 employees

• Nerida Wood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please. Interested in testing. Global org with 48 offices. 1,500 employees. I'm based in Sydney Australia.

• Jacky L. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interested in testing:
        Outsourcing Service/Translation Service
        Size: 60ppl, located in Taiwan.

Feedback and Knowledge Base