How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Include Office 365 group calendar in teams

It would be good to be able to click on a calendar button on the left hand side to get a view of the Office 365 groups calendar as you would in the calendar app. Good for being able to look and get a glimpse of what is coming up with the group. At the moment I have to go back to the calendar to look at it.

7,914 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brendan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m so happy to share an update with you! The feature team has let me know that they are working hard at this and are aiming for a spring time release.

Please comment below if you might be interested in testing or TAP, and include the industry, company size, and location of your org. We would likely want to hit a very wide range of demographics.

Thanks,
    Suphatra

598 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to be included in this pilot as well.

Higher Education / Team size ~ 35 / Kansas City metro

• Peter Mauler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for realizing this feature. Keen on testing. Industrial Software, 4k empl., global

• Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am interested in testing with my teams, as well.

Online consumer services / 2500 employees / Phoenix, AZ

• Randall Wade commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am interested in testing / TAP.

Manufacturing Company / 500+ employees globally (30-40 Teams Users) , HQ - Houston, Tx

• ANON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need the Teams Calendar to be able to reach into the team members O365 or Outlook Calendars and scrape their Busy/Free/Agenda item title into a central teams calendar to save duplication effort between personal and group calendars. Is this on the roadmap

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interested in TAP, designs and manufactures control products for power generation and diesel/gas engines, 400+, Czech republic

Interested in TAP more long term and testing for this. UK based housing / non profit 500+ users

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interested in TAP. Logistics/Transportation, 40000+ people, Germany

• L. Günther commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are in TAP already and would like to test this as well, Consulting, 5000 people mainly in Europe.

I would be happy to test from Shelton, CT 100+ people (mostly remote employees), Healthcare IT.

Would be interested, UK government department, 4,000 staff using Teams, London and offices worldwide.

I would be happy to test from Oslo Norway a small non-profit organization with 33 people.

• Kathie Hart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be interested in testing. Wine and Spirits Distribution, multi-national company

We would love to be a part of any TAP program for Teams, especially around Calendaring and Private Channels. We are in the Non-profit sector, 500 people, located in Alexandria, VA

Feedback and Knowledge Base