How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Include Office 365 group calendar in teams

It would be good to be able to click on a calendar button on the left hand side to get a view of the Office 365 groups calendar as you would in the calendar app. Good for being able to look and get a glimpse of what is coming up with the group. At the moment I have to go back to the calendar to look at it.

8,783 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brendan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    working on it  ·  Suphatra responded  · 

I’m so happy to share an update with you! The feature team has let me know that they are working hard at this and are aiming for a spring time release.

Please comment below if you might be interested in testing or TAP, and include the industry, company size, and location of your org. We would likely want to hit a very wide range of demographics.

Thanks,
    Suphatra

729 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mark Lepofsky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We'd like to participate (test/TAP). 20-person company based in Nashville, but with staff in 7 states. We support safety and security risk management for both public and private organizations.

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am interested in testing.
        include the industry- healthcare
        company size - 3-5k users
        location of your org - USA

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes on the testing. Restaurant IT support company. Help desk of 60 people. Louisville, **.

• Michael Brunak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Suphatra,

My organization is interested in testing this new feature. We are in the Sports and Live Entertainment industry, 3000+ user base, located in Los Angeles.

Best regards,

Michael Brunak
        AEG Worldwide

• Mike Madden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be interested in testing. Currently use Teams for the IT service desk for team collaboration and communication. I manage that team and it would be helpful to leverage the team calendar straight from Teams. We currently have to use a sharepoint calendar to manage PTO, break times, meetings, etc.

Yes, I want to participate
        Vancouver office Financial Risk Analytics 120 users

• Rod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. Data Center Operations. 52 data centers. 800 employees.

We‘re in the Financial Sector with 2500 in Western Europe and Worldwide 7000 employees with Headquarter in Germany

@suphatra: I'd be interested in testing this.

Industry is higher education, Company size is about 27K, location is USA (Chicago, IL)

• Lucas Hunold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to test this feature out! I work in a small school with about 100 students in germany.

• Graham Walsh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is great news. Would be interested in TAP. We are software company with 160 employees. HQ is Norway.

Feedback and Knowledge Base