How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Include Office 365 group calendar in teams

It would be good to be able to click on a calendar button on the left hand side to get a view of the Office 365 groups calendar as you would in the calendar app. Good for being able to look and get a glimpse of what is coming up with the group. At the moment I have to go back to the calendar to look at it.

8,769 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brendan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    working on it  ·  Suphatra responded  · 

I’m so happy to share an update with you! The feature team has let me know that they are working hard at this and are aiming for a spring time release.

Please comment below if you might be interested in testing or TAP, and include the industry, company size, and location of your org. We would likely want to hit a very wide range of demographics.

Thanks,
    Suphatra

727 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mary Manning commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, we would be interested in testing this! We are a retail/ecommerce company employing ~350 and our department size is around 12.

• Eric Alexandre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm interested in testing. My company is Johnson & Johnson (>200 000 users). I'm located in Paris.

• Curt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interested in testing. Software development, 400ish users, Global - US datacenter.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interested, Large Tech distributor, close to 900 users. Located in Colombia, South America. Please provide any place to put some contact information. As you can see, all coments are anonymous.

• Robin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Suphatra - I am interested in testing.
        Industry: Airline
        Employees: 25,000

• Carolyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Suphatra,
        I would love to volunteer to test this! I work in a biotech company with over 60,000 employees globally and am located in Oregon. Im on Teams with members in the US, Canada, India, Singapore, and probably anywhere we have a site.

• Sean Lakusta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interested in being a tester

Industry: Education
        Company Size: 5,000 staff and 45,000 students

• Matt White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interested in being a tester, work for a CSP DIrect parter ~550 staff internally using teams and working with ~70,000 users across our customer base as well

Interesting in being a tester. We are a Microsoft partner. Supporting erp and IT projects as well as internal. Location, Indiana, US. 600+ clients with 60-70 active teams representing each client.

I have about 50 students in a high school setting and would like to use this to important dates/asssignments/due dates/etc/class time/etc.

• Sara Baeten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interested in testing with my Team!
        Industry: Construction
        Company size: 1000

Hi there, I'm Matthieu from Christian Dior Couture, Interested in testing/TAP around 5000 employees world wide. French HeadQuarter. (I guess all LVMH brands will be also)

• Jasen G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd be interested in any testing efforts in a QA environment. Solar Turbines in a BU of Caterpillar and is (I believe) one of, if not THE largest Enterprise roll-outs for O365 to date. Solar is specifically a manufacturing company and we have about 8k O365 licenses. We have offices in over 93 countries but, I am based in San Diego, CA. I'm the O365 lead for the BU.

• Josh Petersen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interested in Tap; Healthcare located in the US Midwest. Currently rolling out teams and this would really help us spur adoption. Teams is deployed to about 200 of our 40k users.

Feedback and Knowledge Base