How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Include Office 365 group calendar in teams

It would be good to be able to click on a calendar button on the left hand side to get a view of the Office 365 groups calendar as you would in the calendar app. Good for being able to look and get a glimpse of what is coming up with the group. At the moment I have to go back to the calendar to look at it.

10,605 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brendan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

930 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Liam Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

interested in testing. we're in education, about 2,000 employees and we're based in Birmingham, United Kingdom.

• Stephen Ramsey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm also happy to test. >50,000 employees, global oil and gas company, broad use of entire MS stack. I'm based in Texas.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to test this! Company size 12K, Industry Property Management, Global company, I am based in Irving Texas

We're very Interested in gaining access to pre-release of this feature for testing. I manage several organization that could benefit from this, but the most important one at the moment is a non-profit organization with 600 staff, Team members, and front-line workers. Location northeast US/HQ in Connecticut.

Very interested in testing this feature - Global Company (Cosmetics/Personal Care) already using TEAMS, 25,000 Employees. Please get in touch if possible.

• Joakim Olsson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interested in testing this feature!

Industry: local government (kommun in Swedish), Company size: 400+, Users location: Lilla Edet, Sweden

Definitely interested in testing this feature please!

Industry: Education, Company Size: 400+ Users Location: Kent, UK

• Hugo Delgadillo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Suphatra,

I'd like to be involved in testing. Life Science company with 200 users heavily using SharePoint Online / OneDrive and looking to transition to Teams. This is one of the features preventing migration.

Hi Suphatra, is there a O365 Roadmap option for this feature?
    I'd like to be involved in any TAP here, we are a Microsoft LAR / CSP / SI / MSP, 1,400 employees, Auburn, WA and global (mostly North America).

We are interested in being part of the TAP if still available.

Construction industry
    3000 employees
    Utah, Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.