How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Include Office 365 group calendar in teams

It would be good to be able to click on a calendar button on the left hand side to get a view of the Office 365 groups calendar as you would in the calendar app. Good for being able to look and get a glimpse of what is coming up with the group. At the moment I have to go back to the calendar to look at it.

10,542 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brendan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

927 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to see a clear strategy for team calendaring needs.

-Available in MS Teams
    -Available in Outlook
    -Available on Mobile (should support Teams app, Outlook app, and native calendar apps)
    -Embeddable in Sharepoint
    -Embeddable in site that supports iframe
    -Shareable to a

We would envision a 'calendar app' in MS Teams that would allow the user to connect to a group calendar and/or a shared mailbox calendar and/or a Sharepoint calendar. We've heard mixed messages from our MS account team on the strategy of shared calendars. Since we can't be confident in directing our user community to a single calendar platform, we're left asking the MS Teams team to support all variations. Thanks for listening.

• Guillermo Mateo Jr. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm willing to volunteer to be a beta tester. My company would appreciate this feature very much. The current web link solution is very limited. Thanks.

• Lilly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Suphatra can I add more people for testing. I have an entire group in my company anxiously wanting to try this. Any updates when?

• Ruben Rico commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

interested in testing. We are setting up company committees and would having a calendar in the groups where they can post events would help a ton.
    Insurance/Consulting, 300+,North America.

Interested in testing. MS shop; construction industry; IT group; <4k employees across North America.

Please contact me for testing or TAP. I'm with a tech consulting firm inert 100 employees currently but working with large organizations and many third parties for team integrations and configurations. We are in Canada but service North America.

• Ken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to test or TAP this feature. About 350 users, global organization HQ in Redmond, WA, IT services and a Microsoft Partner.

• Autumn Corvus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! I manage Office 365 tenants for multiple nonprofit organizations, and this is an essential feature.

Definitely interested - Software Development consulting - Germany, ~50 user we are already looking for alternatives (including doing it by ourself), but it would be nice if we can use a "Teams-native" way of doing the calendar. The Team has already a calendar in Exchange Online, so, it would be nice to have exactly that in Teams, too.

• Richard Griffin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interested. Trading - Dubai - 180 users

This should have been a primary feature of Teams. My whole implementation has stopped until this has been resolved. Already looking at alternatives.

• Liam Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

interested in testing. we're in education, about 2,000 employees and we're based in Birmingham, United Kingdom.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.