How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Include Office 365 group calendar in teams

It would be good to be able to click on a calendar button on the left hand side to get a view of the Office 365 groups calendar as you would in the calendar app. Good for being able to look and get a glimpse of what is coming up with the group. At the moment I have to go back to the calendar to look at it.

10,596 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brendan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

929 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would like to test we are construction industry top 3 largest in the world. we are the leader in technology in our space

That's right Microsoft, all we needed was a new icon and a new splashscreen. Teams is so much better right now. Thank you for your hard work.

• Axel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Folks, I'm a little puzzles when I see the timeline of this pretty critical functionality regarding collaboration....

Nov 2016: request
    March 2017 'til Sep 2018 - more or less delay messages and "excuses"
    Dec 2018 - shall come in Spring...
    Summe 2019 - nothing seen

Is this a good way to show your committment to user requests?
    I don't think so!

Please, take you users and customer serious!

Axel

PS. Yes, we are very interested in testing, 150 empl., South Germany

• L White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My company would be interested in testing this. Commercial company - software distributor/reseller; 300 employees; Virginia (suburban Washington, DC)

If only another click on a to-do button could provide a quick "to do" list for the team as well :-(

• Me commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Number one reason we do not promote msteams here. Very frustrating and a big miss on MS's part.

• PhatJez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one of the biggest asks from our Teams users, spring is nearly over in the UK and still no sign of group calendaring in Teams, can you provide an update of when this will be available?

I would be interested in testing. I work in Education, have about 3500 employees and 50,00 students. We are located in WI - USA

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.