How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Include Office 365 group calendar in teams

It would be good to be able to click on a calendar button on the left hand side to get a view of the Office 365 groups calendar as you would in the calendar app. Good for being able to look and get a glimpse of what is coming up with the group. At the moment I have to go back to the calendar to look at it.

7,575 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brendan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

359 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Crystal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see this moved along. Many groups that we are presenting to have asked about this feature.

• Tom Stockwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Warren, you're last update was in September. Can you provide any more insight as to when this feature will be delivered?

• MikaelM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like (almost) everyone else, I can't understand why this isn't already integrated in Teams. Get your act together Microsoft, and make this a top priority when adding "new features". Although, I don't consider a group calendar in Teams to be neither new nor a feature...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

UNPROFESSIONAL to not give external/guest users that you collaborate with a basic shared calendar. I guess we still have to Google Calendars. CAN'T USE TEAMS WITHOUT A SHARED CALENDAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just found out, Microsoft won't allow external/guest users to view group calendars that they are a part of. WHY??????? SMH!

• Ash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Creating a Teams creates an O365 Group. Creating an O365 Group creates a calendar (and LOTS of other stuff you may or MAY NOT want) But FACEPALM when Teams can't display the calendar created by the Group created when you created the Team ! Do you feel us, Microsoft?!

There are security issues with allowing "website" connector to Microsoft Teams to utilize a SharePoint or Outlook Calendar. Is there a roadmap date for when this will be rolled out. It's needed sooner than later.

I'm seriously considering switching our business account to G-Suite. Teams is the one program that could sway my decision. I need ONE application that is not overly complex that allows team collab, integration with Outlook and OneDrive. I DO NOT WANT TO USE SHAREPOINT! This just pulls my non-techy user group into yet one more complex application. They won't adopt this.

• John Egleston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think a more robust Meetings page should offer access to each team's Office 365 group calendar. Options for channel calendar tabs would be welcome, too.

I can't express enough how much potenial TEAMS has for a work place environment. Can I give you more money? What's it going to take to get this moving faster?

The current issues with teams are preventing full onboarding and user acceptance in my workplace.

Within teams:

Planner = awesome, but needs to integrate with personal outlook tasks bidirectionally (To Do app as well)

The Teams calendar needs to automatically (with options) integrate with Planner and Outlook Calendar.

We lose people with too many seperate cross over applications. Seamless integration is crucial for adoption rate.

Keep up the updates!
        Thanks!

It's been 2 years since this was requested and it's still only being worked on at this time??

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

Feedback and Knowledge Base