How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Include Office 365 group calendar in teams

It would be good to be able to click on a calendar button on the left hand side to get a view of the Office 365 groups calendar as you would in the calendar app. Good for being able to look and get a glimpse of what is coming up with the group. At the moment I have to go back to the calendar to look at it.

4,067 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brendan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

220 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Teams is a group collaboration tool. One of the main aspects of collaboration is managing and publishing teams event schedule/team calendar. What Teams has to offer in that regard?

Example:
        I have channel for a team that does on-call rotation (1 week shift, 7 people, 1 person on duty each week). How can I make this on-call schedule visible to the team members, and actionable for the person on the rotation today? How can I sync this with team members personal outlook schedule?
        I would like to use the channel for all on-call related communications for the team.

• Christopher Grace commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the update. I hope part of this involves better integration with Teams and Groups. When I tried Teams a few months ago, we created a team based on a Group and discovered there were duplicate Groups getting created behind the scenes.

• Michael Ruff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to share a calendar would be very beneficial for long term coordination in a group.

• Seth Patrich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Other than file sharing, this is more important than any other Tab for our existing teams.

• Jason Curry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why not just add the group calendar from SharePoint as a tab in a Team channel? Seems like this would be easy development.

• Mark Burland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any chance we can get an update on the status of this one? June 2017 seems like a long time ago.

Anonymous commented · Just Now · Delete

it would be helpful to be able to use the + button within Teams and select calendars. For now as a work around we are adding a web link

I picture this as seeing the entire teams schedule (as the Outlook schedule view goes) based on the permissions I have available to me (ie: free/busy by default)

• Eric-SD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must-have addition in order for this to be a viable tool for my department. Can I vote for it more than once? :)

• Erik B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree wholeheartedly. Calendar integration is very important - shared calendars - as well as pulling in full Planner functionality. AND, don't forget the scheduling integration with StaffHub.

• Gavin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need calendars plugin ASAP for our company to adopt, Any ETA for this ??

• A paying customer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You guys really need to slow down and re-evaluate what you're releasing. Half the stuff is incomplete, impossible to use, or doesn't work at all.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base