How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Include Office 365 group calendar in teams

It would be good to be able to click on a calendar button on the left hand side to get a view of the Office 365 groups calendar as you would in the calendar app. Good for being able to look and get a glimpse of what is coming up with the group. At the moment I have to go back to the calendar to look at it.

8,376 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brendan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    working on it  ·  Suphatra responded  · 

I’m so happy to share an update with you! The feature team has let me know that they are working hard at this and are aiming for a spring time release.

Please comment below if you might be interested in testing or TAP, and include the industry, company size, and location of your org. We would likely want to hit a very wide range of demographics.

Thanks,
    Suphatra

672 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ian Yates commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very interested. Small 4 person team moving a lot of our collaboration to Teams. We're making up little Teams where we're inviting in customers too - potentially up to several dozen of these to be made.
        A calendar view across all of this would be really handy!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to test this feature. Education, Elementary school with 150 user, Hungary

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is great news! We are an engineering consulting firm with a main focus on the energy sector. We have over 300 employees and are based out of San Jose, CA. I am based out of Charlotte, NC and our head of Information Systems is in our Denver office.

• Rebecca C Roth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That is fantastic! I would be interested in help testing. I'm with General Motors. We have +150,000 employees. I sit in GM's Detroit office.

• Phil Briggs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes we would be interested. 70+ employees, across the UK and overseas. Expedition providers.

• Alan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are interested. Nonprofit, 15 employees, Winston Salem, NC USA

• Ryan deBoer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also interested in testing. Our industry is manufacturing with 35 employees. Location in Exeter, Ontario.

• Angie shin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we would like to test this and get it as a feature on teams. Company size 300, Marketing, located in seoul, South Korea

• carlos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to test this and get it as a feature on teams. Company size 6k, Banking, located all over the usa.

• Andrew Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are interested in testing. We are a business consultancy firm with 380 users in 10 different offices around the world.

• Florian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interested in TAP program
        Industry: Manufacturing
        Employees: 600+
        HQ: Germany
        Locations: US, MX, Europe

• Vjaceslav Sokolkov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, we are a consulting and development corporation with about 200 employees and three locations in germany. We are interested in the TAP program.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 33 34

Feedback and Knowledge Base