How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Include Office 365 group calendar in teams

It would be good to be able to click on a calendar button on the left hand side to get a view of the Office 365 groups calendar as you would in the calendar app. Good for being able to look and get a glimpse of what is coming up with the group. At the moment I have to go back to the calendar to look at it.

10,143 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brendan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
working on it  ·  Suphatra responded  · 

I’m so happy to share an update with you! The feature team has let me know that they are working hard at this and are aiming for a spring time release.

Please comment below if you might be interested in testing or TAP, and include the industry, company size, and location of your org. We would likely want to hit a very wide range of demographics.

Thanks,
Suphatra

889 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brandon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to test this feature please. We need this ASAP in our company.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're almost at July 2019. We've been holding off full deployment to Teams while we wait on this critical feature. The last update from you guys was on 19 Dec 2018. Could you please give an update on the status of this feature?Thanks...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interested in testing. International development org, 200+ countries, 25,000 people. This and private channels are the top two user asks.

if you need testers. School 1031 students and 131 teachers and we have got Roostersync active. So al the students and teacher got there class schedule in outlook calender.
    So this option is realy needed

• MS_GURU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am interested.

Industry: Animal testing
    Company size: 1

• Marvin Riebe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do we have any ETA here?

And yeah, we‘re really interested in testing! Banking industry in Europe.

• Gavin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe it's been over TWO years since "it's gaining a lot of traction". Microsoft essentially forcing Teams onto tenants when the software is only "95%" complete. How can some of the most basic, essential, obvious features be missing without any updates from MSFT. Nearly 7 months since the last update.

• Mat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a really obvious gap. 30k licenses here saying get on with it.

• HD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Happy to test if still needed. I work in the outdoor industry (retail) in a company of about 300, we are located in Seattle, WA.

Since Suphatra is no longer with MS, can someone else from MS please provide an update and ETA on this?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 44 45

Feedback and Knowledge Base