(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

joe brockhaus (rax) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

108 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • boardtc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 It takes up so much screen space unnecessarily. It got a lot of votes but it was closed without comment. Please can us users be respected.

• Matty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear god yes make it collapsible so i can see what people are presenting!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why was this declined with no comment? It seems like a very simple UI change that's consistent with almost every other tool I use. Please at least provide an explanation on the rationale for declining it.

I find myself not wanting to use teams because the side panel takes up so much room it can be hard to see what I'm working on in the main panel.

Please, with a cherry on top, implement this functionality. The navigation would be drastically improved if users could collapse the navigation.

• Jordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really annoying - it's a great app but uses loads of space and not aligned with other similar applications such as Onenote etc.

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Declined with no explanation? Why can it not be collapsed? Mine can be about half the width it currently is and still be wide enough!

Wasting space like this in a UI is silly, if it can't be collapsed, at least make it re-sizeable!
        If I'm working on a document in the main panel, I want to have as much real estate as possible!

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The UI is a struggle in general, no resizing options, limited to no 'on/off' sets of values. Many people use multiple monitors and have lots of options. This app feels very 'one window' or maybe even phone driven only. Too many other UI's that are far superior to the Teams layout/options.

• Sean Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What a waste of important real estate. This would make the UI much more readable. Please hire some competent UI ergonomics people for this tool. Even if it's not collapsible make it resize-able.

• Trevor Petrie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must have. The sidebar wastes so much realestate. How is it you are so out of touch with users of your products?

I wanted to present my teams channel to CRO... but can not in my right mind show a screen where 1/3 of the page is blank due to this functionality.. I'll have to create a workaround for now. this needs to be collapsible asap.

Thanks

• Michael Saulters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Declined without explanation? Come on guys. There are so many justifications for this request listed here and you won't explain why it's declined? Could it have something to do with the little 'Store' link down at the bottom and marketing refusing to give up an opportunity to sell something?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base