How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

allow any emoji as a reaction, not just thumbs up

Slack has this: get.slack.help/hc/en-us/articles/206870317-..

2,524 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Angela Sze shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
working on it  ·  Suphatra responded  · 

We just started testing this feature internally. It looks great!

I’ll let you know as it progresses through the validation rounds.

Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays.

Sincerely,
Suphatra

149 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Joseph Dunphy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be fantastic to have this feature, a number of teams at our company leverage the multiple Slack reactions to understand where a post is at from a workflow standpoint.

Ex: (1) agent from one team messages a group with a question (2) agent from the messaged team marks the message with "eyes" to let everyone else know it's being reviewed (3) marks with a check mark once it's complete

• Amira Budiyano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen. We are counting on you, Microsoft Team! It is very hard to react to a comment made by a fellow team member. Chatting on platform like Teams help us to communicate better and being able to react appropriately helps the communication even better. Definitely looking forward to this feature!

• Ryan Ersland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is my top feature request. As a frequently remote employee at an organization that previously used Slack, I feel that reactions are invaluable. They provide a low-stakes way to participate in a conversation without the visual disruption of a new post, playing a roll similar to body language in a face to face conversation. A rich vocabulary of reactions is a critical ingredient for bringing meaningful human interactions and team culture to a platform like Teams.

I'm glad to hear that you're making progress! You'll make a lot of users like me very happy when this becomes generally available. 🏆

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, would like this too! So handy to have it in Slack currently, would be nice to have in Teams also.

• Dylan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we please get an update on this feature? Our business uses reactions in Slack to increase our productivity and trim our response time.

• bmsomega commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't wait for this to come out! I'm also wondering if you have a release date in mind!

• Mike McCarthy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Suphatra, Teams team, how is testing going? Any idea of a release date yet for this feature? My team would love to know!

• Nola 111 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any updates on this? This is our user base's biggest request after transitioning from Slack.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base