How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

allow any emoji as a reaction, not just thumbs up

Slack has this: get.slack.help/hc/en-us/articles/206870317-..

1,411 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Angela Sze shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

99 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I switched from Slack to Teams and this is the feature that makes me want Slack back

This would be really helpful, we did this constantly in slack and it didnt disrupt the flow of conversation. Now, all of the emojis are done via reply and are HUGE and take up way too much space.

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our organization uses this a lot with Slack currently. Supervisors are able to react with eyeballs, letting the analysts know their question was seen and is being reviewed. Analysts are able to react with check marks when completing requests from supervisors. Quick polls can be made by instructing people to react with red or green dot to vote. Simple things like this not only help our workflow, but add a bit of fun as well.

• ms commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't emails that you're not doing anything either. Honestly Microsoft Teams is the worst product with the worst support. :\

It's not overly helpful to get email telling me there's no update. We aren't using Teams anymore but I don't want to "remove my support from this idea to stop receiving these emails" because it's still a good idea. How come I can't just unwatch this issue?

• sohail Safdar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding emjoi , Microsoft have resource constraint. I was thinking after so postive feedback you will highly prioritize it.

• Matej Kastner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only Slack, but FB have same feature - people can directly react on messages and not in new message

• Hannes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be awesome to have something like in facebook where you can 'like' a post with 'love', 'angry', 'wow', 'sad' etc.
        It always feels awkward to like something where someone writes about things that don't work and/or are frustrating etc.

• Pavol Donko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just do it already! :)
        For starters at least with some emojis like are on Skype. And please add it also into chat. Its frustrating be able to react in one part of the single application and not be able in another.

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my team makes a lot of use of slacks react and custom emote options, including multiple people "voting" on a reaction; if enough of slacks features are taken ill fully dump slack in favour of teams

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base