Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Can microsoft teams provide the sharing link which if user click on it the can go through to the App?

Can microsoft teams provide the sharing link which if user click on it the can go through to the App?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adding multiple bookmark of channels at a time

I have to add a bookmark for each channel one by one. I'd like to set multiple bookmark at a time. It'd be helpful when I have many channels in a team.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. File Email Extractor

File Email Extractor software easily Extract email from file, doc,docx,xls,xlsx,ppt,pptx,text and csv file format. It will help you to extract phone number from Excel, PowerPoint, word filed

https://www.kmttech.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The app has terrible navigation and feels like Diet Slack

Finding conversations in teams vs chats is a chore, mostly due to the nested menus, and conversations moving around is a terrible feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Custom view of list of Teams

The current default in viewing all Teams is either in the "Favorites" dropdown or the "More" dropdown.

What would be amazing is to have the option to create customize-able dropdown otions.

Let me create a dropdown called "Tech projects" or "Graphics projects" or whatever. Then move different Teams in each to group them together.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. replace image

Is there away to turn off replace image,

Just find it super annoying that every time I need to send a image that I get text box on do you want to replace an image.

Could you add a check box that say's, "never show again"
    like in the good old early 2000's

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. classteams feedback from student

Feedback student op feedback van docent.
    Binnen de opdracht op classteam kun je als docent wel feedback geven, maar als student kun je daar niet op reageren. Graag deze mogelijkheid toevoegen. (bij google classroom kan dat wel!!)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Teams to the next level

Today's Teams (desktop) is usable but not great -- it hasn't unlocked its full potential as an organizational collective intelligence platform. To get there, following features should be offered (to users who need/subscribe):

- WHAT: Multi-window, each supports a different "persona", and one or multiple personas can be tied to the same MS account
    - WHY: allow user switch between identifies. Very useful for consultants/contractors

- WHAT: tabbed view (like a web browser).
    - WHY: by switching between tabs the user can quickly switch between documents, channels, conversation threads, teams... and apps. Everyone is multitasking today. That's why IE also…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Audio stops working after meeting, To fix it I kill the "Windows Audio Device Graph"(audiodg.exe) task

Audio locks up after meetings.
    To fix it I kill the "Windows Audio Device Graph"(audiodg.exe) task

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Teams, another app to turn on and keep an eye on

I really don’t see Teams that much more beneficial than plain old email. Con: people check email all the time but not Teams and frequently messages get missed. With Teams, we have to download and open another app, taking up memories on the smartphone. Why not just stick to email and keep messages in one place. With email, we can search messages and with Teams, you can’t do some of desktop features of an email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Colours get completely washed out on image preview

Not sure if this qualifies as an idea or more as a bug, but the the colour quality is so terrible that we can't use it to talk about designs in our business.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Display Excel Templates

Teams can open / display excel spreadsheets (.xlsx) in teams / as thumbnail correctly, but cannot do this for templates (.xltx)
    I have a template in my teams onedrive which I want to use, and then save the new spreadsheet to the same folder. I have to use the desktop onedrive client to do this currently. It doesn't recognise it as a file to open in Excel, only giving the options of "Download" and "Open in SharePoint"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Missed Conversation Notices

I'd like to have the missed conversation notices have the reply to address be the person who sent the chat. This way if someone replies in email they will still see the message.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Mobil App Freezes

The mobile app freezes often and I have to reboot my phone to sync or update

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Graph views using IPhone 7

I need to use the app for work, I want to access my charts but I’m finding overall experience is quite disappointing, I’m forever zooming in quite far and missing lots of data through my bi graphs. Proving a little disappointing. It feels like I’m using a web page more than an app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.