Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filetransfer

Filetransfer doesn't always work. My colleagues always get the message that it needs to be configured

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to create teams?

How to create new team?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Edit

Need to edit post on mobile. Also tabs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Could not get the channel email on iPad - Bug

I can’t get the email address for a team on iPad, clicking throws back an error message “Could not get the channel email”

iPad Pro running iOS12

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. looks like you don't have access to this notebook yet

Copy the link from an already existing Onenote Page, Section or Onenote and select Copy Link.
    Attempt to pasting the url to Onenote by adding a Onenote tab/paste link (returns "looks like you don't have access to this notebook yet" with a Request Access button.
    Clicking request access just takes you to the sharepoint site where you can open the Onenote

Selecting the option in Sharepoint to create a link (allowing everyone in my organization to edit) and then pasting into Teams gives me the message that the document needs to be hosted on Sharepoint (which it is).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hi, I’ve been using Teams to set and mark assignments for my 5th form set so far this term – is there any way to download one spreadsheet t

Hi,

I’ve been using Teams to set and mark assignments for my 5th form set so far this term – is there any way to download one spreadsheet that collates all marks awarded to one set thus far across the year? At present I’ve only been able to download an individual spreadsheet for each distinct assignment set.

Thanks,

Henry.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. organisation chart

In org chart, one do not find scroll bar so up & down of screen happens only with up & down arrow key. The up & down key goes up & down with fix space whereas scroll bar allows exact up & down movement.

Further how do you resize your screen so that the content best fits. Where is the setting to reduce font size which some time help in making content fit to size

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 频繁,间歇的出现登陆不上,消息发出后,接收不到,语音会议断线之类的问题是什么原因

频繁,间歇的出现登陆不上,消息发出后,接收不到,语音会议断线之类的问题是什么原因

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. バッジが表示されない

着信があってもモバイルアプリのアイコンにバッジが表示されない

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. いいねボタン

返信ボタンに「いいね」ボタン以外が有ると良いですよー

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I have a difficult time identifying new posts, and ensuring that I'm up to date reading everything.

Many of the channels have multiple threads, but i find it very difficult to ensure that I'm up to date reading everything.

Most similar functions in Lotus notes has the ability to sort the conversation by thread or simply by date, where you can easily see the latest updates.

Reading down thru the list of updates is also very frustrating, because I find that i constantly have to click 'x replies from so and so' in order to see all replies to a topic.

It just seems that teams (and for that matter, Yammer) is difficult to navigate and ensure…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make the ability to make my schedule not appear (allow me to hide it if i want to hide it!)

not everyone needs to see my upcoming meetings, currently at the top there is a < >Today and bullet point icon (dots with 3 horizontal lines) that only allows to modify the view, I want to be able to hide that so that during meetings and screenshares people who dont necessarilly need to be seeing my upcoming meetings...dont!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sending files over a private chat is not working

A workmate just tried to send me a PDF file over our individual chat in Teams, but my app never notified me. I even opened the chat manually and there is no notification nor a link to download the file. He finally re-sent it over our internal corporate e-mail... Do you really pretend to substitute Skype for Business with Teams?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Skapa egna team

Att man kan skapa egna team med sina klasskamrater så att man kan dela filer och anteckningar med varandra.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A lot of ******* ****

Connection drops when switching from mobile data to wifi and back. So a lot of messages don't load. No notifications even though I have them on. Get rid of file size limit for attachments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. What is the true purpose behind the service address (SA) vs the billing address(BA)

I assume the request for billing address is to communicate paper mails where digital communication is not possible due to either geographic or physical constraints.

The service address would be know the most used location/geographically fenced location for offering a service as those services cannot be offered reliably beyond the confines of a fenced location like emergency services or signal quality services.

Third party hardware authenticators with gps or non gps geolocation/timing could enforce such a logic to support the service.

Take the case of a homeless traveller with a PO Box and without a place to call home will…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IP Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base