Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 投稿できる文字数に制限が発生し始めた。

投稿できるテキストの量に制限が発生しています。
    以前まで投稿可能だった文字数が、昨日辺りから急に投稿できなくなりました。
    非常に困っています。
    何が原因で投稿出来なくされているのか分からないですが、不便でたまらないので以前の状態に戻して欲しいです。
    急いでお願いします。
    このままでは業務に支障が出ます。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 대화창에서 검색기능

검색기능을 통해 이전 정보를 수월하게 검색했으면 좋겠다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Determine if an O365 group or team is using a connector

We have found Exchange commands to enable or disable connectors for Teams and O365 groups, as well as list the teams and groups that connectors are enable for.

We would like to know further, what specific teams/groups are using connectors and if possible what connectors those are.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Update timestamp on chat without needing tab change

In Windows 10 desktop app, timestamps in chat don't always update until you change tabs.
    For example, on 12/18/2018, I may chat with a team member, and the chat window notes it as "today".
    Then on 12/19/18 (next day), that same message still shows under a "today" heading until I change away to another window/tab in Teams and then back.
    This makes me incorrectly think at first that the message is a new one (from 12/19/18), rather than the same one from 12/18/18.

When I change to a different tab and then back to the same chat, it immediately updates…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. french video for T-bot in MS Team

Video proposed in T-Bot should be in french while the questions and answers is written in french. French MS Team video can be found on youtube.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. If possible, could you implement a way for us to search for all @ mentions to a specific member on a specific channel?

We would like to be able to search for all mentions referencing a specific user in a specific channel as we use one of your channels to provide "Shout Outs" to our team members that Rock!

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Planner

I would like to be abel to have diffrent labels on diffrent buckets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It needs more flexability

If user click on icon of another user it should open ptivate chatting window with him, also if user is searching for another then he click on him after it appears it will not open chat with him but it will refer u to last chatting window u were doing with another user

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix Renaming Bugs

1) When deleting a channel and trying to recreate a new channel with the same name we get an error.

2) When deleting a file and renaming a file with the same name the deleted file shows up instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. report on a bug and critique on the feedback system

When I open PDFs the first time, I see only a blank page. I need to click on "start a conversation", in order to open the pdf.
    I wanted to give feedback on this and now I am here and can only "publish an idea". Why dont you call it "give feedback"? When I wrote my feedback here, I did not know what to write in the first text box, because it is described as "start typing here..." so I left it blank. When i klicked on "publish idea", my feedback was deleted, because I had not written anything in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Guest cannot send image from Desktop App but can do in Mobile App.

In the personal Chat panel, the guest account can send the image to each other by using Mobile App but cannot do the same thing on the Desktop App, you cannot even drag and drop the file there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Jävla dynga

Uhjamejen, jävlar höcken dret

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mobile conference ease of use

I am a mobile worker and have used SfB extensively while driving without issue. Teams does not integrate with my vehicle and requires too much interaction to join/manage calls. I have to add more structure to my day because of this safety issue you have created. In your zeal for pushing adoption, my employer has forced us to use teams instead of SfB. I would like to see full hands free integration into Android Auto or the iPhone equivalent.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bugs

There is this problem when I try to send a message it says failed to send message and it also states that I need to check my WiFi connection but it is currently up and running and I am not sure what to do this has happened many times before and I am getting tired of it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. external app

Unable to side-load apps directly from store in Teams. When you go into the Store directly in Teams, the install buttons are greyed out. If you select a team and access the Store that way, the install button is active.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like to have the option to manage channel importance. I don’t want to get so many alert. I ignor everything the relevant and irrelev

I would like to have the option to manage channel importance. I don’t want to get so many alert. I ignor everything the relevant and irrelevance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add the Ability to Create a Team from an Office 365 Group in the iOS App

It is not currently possible to create a team based on an existing Office 365 group in the Teams iOS app. Please add the ability to do so.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. UI pointers confusing with image lightbox

The "click here to make a call" pointer points at the close button if you clicl on an image to open it in a Lightbox when the pointer appears.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. OneNote Bug

Tab that links to OneNote now gives Server Error in '/officeaddins' Application (see image).

This started 2 days ago for all users of the tab and happens in teams Windows app as well as web version.

The team is an old one and this notebook is in the Shared Documents/Notebooks folder.

Other notebooks in the channel (and in the channel location are still fine).

Tabs that link to specific sections in this notebook are still ok, it's just the tab to the top-level of the notebook.

Creating a new tab that points to the notebook has worked just fine, but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base