Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. files protection

I d like protect a files posted on my team. I know than i can find on sharepoint but i'd like than a member can't delete.. can we do that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No systray notificatins

Banner are very big and annoying. A systray icon change as notification would be enough. Also I don’t understand why I can’t set the afk/busy timeouts my self in the settings

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allowing Teams mobile apps to set the e-mail notification to off

I would like you to enable users to set a notification off on mobile apps like Teams client or web app does.
    For Teams mobile apps users, administrators need to sign in those users’ account to change the setting via Teams desktop or on the web, this is a time-consuming process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove the useless feed !!!!!!!!!!

Remove this pice of ****, you keep showing me a like made by a stupid collegue evry ffking day!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Convenience

I try to use team app everyday. But somethings really bug me, especially when I try to use chat, files. conversations, and meetings at same time. It is possible I can have options to separate those apps . Because it is very difficult to use different functions at same time. I very easily lose track, and I think it’s not hard to have options to drag them in Different taps. Thank you! I can show you what I mean if u like. It will be so great f these get modified or fixed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. teams

You should be able to delete a student resource when creating assignments. As of right now, whatever you put in as a student resource is stuck there, and if you make a simple mistake like uploading the wrong file, you have to create the assignment all over again from scratch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. teams

Assignments which have been created for example in March of 2018 should be able to be edited and assigned for a due date of March of 2019 with the option to assign to multiple classes.

As of now, you can only assign an assignment to multiple classes if you create the assignment from scratch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. power bi

I've added a Power BI report on a Tab in Microsoft Teams. I've noticed that the dates are not sticking. I updated the date ranges on this page. When I exit and go back in they reverted back to the original dates. If you click the "Go to Website" link you can see that the dates stick there. When I asked our BI Team why this was happening they couldn't find a reason and stated that the last settings are supposed to be kept. Is there some setting that needs to be changed in order for the dates to stick…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. No access to Microsoft Forms.

For the past 72 hours, each time I go to the MS Forms site, all I see is a loading symbol.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improve performance in all ways. Hire a good QA to find all bugs (it has plenty) and start fixing them. So buggy and slow it's imposible to

It just works awful. Takes forever to load conversations on mobile. It's impossible to scroll up and find old conversations, it just takes a lifetime. Also really slow to sync. Found bugs like clicking one conversation right after sending a message to another one and the message gets sent to the wrong conversation. The styling is misleading: on hover style for chats looks like active chat and the other way round.

Seriously, get some good QAs to find all of these performance and usage defects and fix the most you can yo improve it a little bit at least

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Oneri

Iki kişi arasındaki bir mesajı seçip konuşmada olmayan başka birine iletilmeliyim ancak teamsden bunu yapamiyorum

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Team creator user can determine

I want the function that Team creator users can distinguish.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Cannot mark text on multiple chatting lines

It's really difficult to mark text when someone sends me several separate messages at the same time. See attached file, and open it in a browser to see how difficult it is to mark the text. I really want to mark the text and then copy it. I suggest you put the popup above the chatting message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cannot mark text on multiple chatting lines

It's really difficult to mark text when someone sends me several separate messages at the same time. See attached file, and open it in a browser to see how difficult it is to mark the text. I really want to mark the text and then copy it. I suggest you put the popup above the chatting message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add explanation of action bubbles over action buttons

Not sure what role my profile has in connection to the team

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Planner is a great addition, but need it to be a little faster. After you get several entries made it slows down on loading.

Planner is a great addition, but need it to be a little faster. After you get several entries made it slows down on loading.

Also, being able to change the label names would be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Report mensagens IM

O resultado do report de mensagens do IM é muito cru, tanto o pst como o gerado em tela, ele não mostra individualmente as conversas, deveria mostrar exatamente como é no aplicativo do teams, da maneira que é hoje se entregar isso para um gestor avaliar fica muito difícil para entender o diálogo dos usuários que foram solicitados rastreamento.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base