Public

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about potential bugs within Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I can not make a new reservation for a conference. 500 error will be returned even after posting

I can not make a new reservation for a conference. 500 error will be returned even after posting.

The console is displayed as follows
    {"errorCode": "InternalServerError", "message": "Failed to execute SchedulingService backend request CreateMeetingRequest. Request Url: https://scheduler.teams.microsoft.com/teams/v1/meetings, Request Method: POST, Response Status IncludeSubDomains \ r \ nDate: GMT \ r \ nServer: Microsoft - IIS / 10.0 \ r \ nX Code: InternalServerError, Response Headers: Strict - Transport - Security: max - age = ; -AspNet-Version: 4.0.30319 \ r \ n "}," status ": 500," _ codeEnum ": 0," _ code ":" InternalServerError "," _ message ":" Failed to

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I can not make a new reservation for a conference. 500 error will be returned even after posting

I can not make a new reservation for a conference. 500 error will be returned even after posting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How can I format section headers?

There was a vehement discussion of the need for full formatting support in Team Wikis a few months ago, which ended with a note that full formatting had been added. However, that does not appear to include section headers. I would like to be able to change the size, font, and so on for section headers so that I can create a Wiki in an outline-type format, with a main section having subsections which themselves have subsections.

I do not need true outline-type support, but I would like to be able to create a Wiki that looks that way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wiki  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. scheduling assistant spontaneously jumps to a time at 12:00 AM

When clicking on the grid in the scheduling assistant view, the meeting slot sometimes jumps to 12:00 AM for that day. This happens sometimes when clicking on the gray grid, and sometimes when clicking too far on the edges of the visible time window (usually 8 hour span).

I cannot describe exact steps to reproduce it, as it happens spontaneously. Especially after you have clicked on many different time slot tiles already.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Activity is always the thread when starting the app, this should be customisable.

Allow a user to "land" on a chosen area and actual thread rather than the default "recent activity"

Also notification customisation for certain teams only rather than a catch-all

I want to see all threads which I can manually do but I want a single team as my landing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. planner task with unsent comment locked task

I started typing a comment to update later and closed without sending. It's now sitting above adding a new task in that bucket and won't let me back in / delete it / anything.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. No autoload nor mail notifications

Don't make it automatically load when I turn on my PC. Also I don't want to see New Mail notifications that take up 1/4 of my screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Improve upload speed, chat ux improvements, search ability and more

Basically copy features from discord.

Currently teams is way behind discord.

Uploading files and screenshots is abysmally slow. Auto send them and it’s confusing the way it is right now.

When in a call having a small button to continue chat is rediculous. Just copy discord’s exact css formula on private message calls or meetings.

Teams has zero search ability, enough said.

Teams has copy and paste issues when copying text from a chat and highlighting stuff it is sometimes a pain to copy paste. Discord allows copied images to paste right into the window.

I can’t wait to convert…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. No introductory video was shown once in app

This is a archaic way to ask for feedback, I don't understand when Microsoft will realise the modern world

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Finding people requires clicking on the people word at the top. Almost all users miss this step

When searching for someone to chat with the default is to search within messages. You have to click on the people word at the top. However this isn't clear from the UI. Most users miss that they can click on the words at the top causing them to think that the user they are looking for doesn't exist. In 6 months I've been called by every new employee about this. Turn them into tabs or some other way to highlight that so that they are clickable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Unable to get the speaker and video controls to stay onscreen more than half a second. Very problematic on a meeting

Joined a meeting and the control bar would barely appear. The bar would appear after multiple touches on my phone only to dissappear before I can move my finger.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Guest Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Global Id in people info box

Good morning,
    Chat enables to create groups and to access in one click the people Location, Position, Email and Telephone. Just great. One thing that we often need is the Global ID of the guys for SAP, ReadSoft or other apps; would it possible to integrate the Global Id into the Chat info Box of each guy? It would avoid moving to MySealed, searching the guy, or even worse to move to a summary in excel that too many people are creating. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Could not mute and periodical disconnect

If I have a call it's periodically disconnecting me (every minute) and I'm not able to mute my mic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base