Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. see images, jpeg, png, etc., at all times

I want to see images, jpeg, png, etc., as tiles, small, medium, large, at all times, without having to open Teams in a browser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. when working in teams in a shared excel workbook, somehow restrict or disable showing changes in fitering for entering data.

When entering data in excel and the filtering changes, wrong data can be entered. only if a cell I being accessed by one or more people at a time for updating should the entry be restricted or an error message appear. filtering on my version of the spreadsheet should not change based on someone else filtering.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Teams desktop client can't connect

Teams desktop client disconnects very frequently. I have no clue about why and restarting the application doesn't work. There's no indication on what should I do to resolve the problem. Sometimes, if I reboot, it works again, sometimes next day it will work again. I also didn't find any other place to report a bug. This is a hassle. I usually end up using the web version instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. In feed pannel if there is an option to pin the group means it will be very good

In feed pannel if there is an option to pin the group means it will be very good and there is no option for deleting the others message in the group..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bugs in Chat

Cann't copy the last few text of a message because of the more option that comes over the message..This is ridiculous

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Adaptive card loosing form data

When submiting a form with some Input.Text items, the card is loosing data in fields.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. comment restauré une équipe supprimer ?

on a supprimer une équipe par erreur , comment pouvons nous la récuppéré?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. microsoft poderia bonificar fieis clientes,vence a garantia e destratam a gente.

Prezados,

Sou cliente fiel microsoft aproximadamente a 9 anos,meu primeiro console foi X BOX 360,e na sequência adquirir X BOX ONE,sempre cuidei com zelo do console,e agora depois de uma atualização de maio 2019 meu console começou a travar ,desde então fui até o power e reiniciei ,para minha infelicidade o console não apareceu mais imagem,ficou um barulhinho de plim,e na sequencia desligava sozinho,liguei para suporte microsoft onde o atendente prestou suporte porem não ligou ele disse que poderia ser o cabo de vídeo HDMI,troquei o cabo(novo),não voltou,gostaria que pelo anos de fidelidades comprando produtos, indicando a familiares e amigos…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Back arrow should go back to where you were in the list, not the bottom

When you click on a link in a message on a channel and then use the back arrow to go back to messages in the channel, it should take you to where you were in the list of messages, not the bottom of it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Push message change

I don't like how the app sends a push message to you when you send an outgoing private message. Makes me think I got messaged by someone else, only to realize belatedly that it was my own message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Urgently fix feedback

Fix the feedback idea area so that echos keys more quickly and is thus usable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Missing Wiki-icon in the Android App.

Is seems that the Wiki-icon (left side under the Arrow) is missing in the Android App.
    When I click on the white space the icon appears.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Wiki  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Restrict access to SPO sites associated with the user whose guest access was disabled

I don’t want users whose Teams guest access has been disabled to see SPO sites which associate to the team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Guest Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Toggle for Oxford Comma Display

Can you please allow us to use the oxford comma when we see names of group chat?

When a chat is between say Adam, Bill, Carry, and Denny but its displayed:

Adam, Bill, Carry and Denny

Is that Adam, Bill, and a user named Carry and Denny? Or is that a Adam, Bill, Carry, and Denny?

To be kind is to be clear and the oxford comma is clear.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bulk remove schedules from the Shifts app in Microsoft Teams

I would like you to implement a feature to remove user’s or group’s schedules in bulk even if schedules are already registered or synced.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can't activate the account twith automated system as the # signal doesn't pick up thru our Mitel system

We use Mitel ip phones thru sip trunk and it doesn't work with Microsoft teams automated activation system when the system calls us to verify by pressing "#" sign. It never picked up the signal and we can't activate the account. Is there any way to use other method to verify our accounts?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow complex email address support

I was trying to invite other members with First.M.Last@gmail.com stylized email and the app fails to work. No invitation is sent just the option to quit or retry.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Saved Bug

I saved four conversations in Teams, when I click my photo and find the saved conversations, two are found and the other two are missing. It seems to be a bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base