Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Gemensam Kalender

En gemensam Kalender som medlemmarna i teamet kan se och boka i men inte ha kopplad till egenOutlook kalender.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Blocked Phrases in Group and Team Names

Currently using the Azure AD Groups Blocked Words functinality we can upload a list of blocked words, however in an academic environment this poses challenges as only restricting words is not enough. For example, if we include the phrase "pie hole" this will block both pie and hole, which doesn't allow for much flexibility in naming restrictions. Allowing for phrases would give us more power to limit potentially offensive Teams creation, while still giving our students the opportunity to create Teams as they need.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Gemensam Kalender

En gemensam Kalender som medlemmarna i teamet kan se och boka i men inte ha kopplad till egenOutlook kalender.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. time selections past midnight

We operate 3 shifts, and when an employee has to enter in a time change that goes past midnight, the change shows for 2 days on the schedule vs just showing for that 1 day. Can Shifts be corrected to adapt for third shift coverage?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shifts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. time selections past midnight

We operate 3 shifts, and when an employee has to enter in a time change that goes past midnight, the change shows for 2 days on the schedule vs just showing for that 1 day. Can Shifts be corrected to adapt for third shift coverage?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shifts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Erst weiter entwickeln, dann auf die Nutzer loslassen.

Teams ist insgesamt noch viel zu unausgereift. Microsoft sollte sich zwei Jahre nehmen und die App fertig machen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Get rid of auto mute for teams greater than 6. No one knows to hit *6. No instructions if calling in.

Get rid of auto mute for teams greater than 6. No one knows to hit *6. No instructions if calling in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I have to enter verification code many time. so annoying

I have to enter verification code many time. so annoying

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be great if you could message teams within your organisation withought been a member of that team.

Currently, I can only message the team I'm a member in, it would be great to have the ability to send a message to a team that you aren't a member of.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Also show pictures and videos from Twitter

in those days, pictures and videos are often the main expression of a tweed. Not able to see them in my channel drops too much information.
    Please make them visible directly in Teams without clicking and navigating out of teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Adding Tabulation system on Teams Software

Hi Team,

Can you please add a tabulation system on Teams on the down of the screen. It's really long to naviguate in differents sections or projects without this.

It should be faster and more easy to have this possibility. ( like web browsers )

Thanks for your help.

Regards

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Display the user account I am using and give a quick-pick list to change accounts.

The title says it all. "Display the user account I am using and give a quick-pick list to change accounts."

This ties with the number 1 and 4 most votes below. We need to work with multiple organizations/TEAMS.

Most interesting, this suggests that many of us are paying for multiple 365 accounts. Frankly that is frustrating as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. When using Teams on my mobile it would be great to be able to take a photo live and put that into a chat etc

When using Teams on my mobile it would be great to be able to take a photo live and put that into a chat etc without having to just take a photo and then when in MS Teams go the attach route for that photo

If this is already available please let me know!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. impossible to upload files from android devices to channel files

i have to share files inside dates. for this i have to send a link inside outlook dates. if this link is of type teams, nobody is able to open this link even the app is installed.
    soi have to do a workaround ... from Teams i have to open them in sharepoint and copy the linke from there to outlook. then its possible to share them by mobile users.
    Do you have an better way?
    at this moment i dont found a way to share files to an from android devices.
    Teams is more and mor unusable for mobiles…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fotka

Potrebujem fotiť priamo do textovej správy v Teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. チャット履歴消えるの早すぎ問題

チャット履歴消えるの早すぎませんか。
    すごく困ります。以前の履歴を表示できる機能があれば、よりわかりやすい配置にしたほうがいいです。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to instigate a conversation on a tab using the IOS app.

Currently I am not able to start a conversation against a tab on the APPLE IOS app. I can contribute to an existing conversation as it appears in my chat history. I have attached a pic of the options available for a tab in IOS where perhaps an option for conversations can be placed. This should be an easy thing to add.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base